Credits: Let's play truth or dare
I want to do something like "Truth or Dare". I can abandon this if I don't get enough participants.
* I removed the "Dares" because I don't want to do something ridiculous. Opening up via questions is fine.
* There should be a list of questions ready to avoid abuse of asking ridiculous questions.
* I want this to be quick as possible. Time limit is 12 hours to 1 day. I don't want to be waiting forever for a question to get answered...
-> ...so please answer your question when the time comes. It shouldn't take too much effort to answer a question. But answering the question with beyond normal effort is cool with me.
* Feel free to suggest what you think is fun: like
what questions should be asked, or evenhow this is done.
There should be more questions than participants.We could skip to another question, or in extreme cases, have another person ask a new question.
* Intended goal is social; I don't know the results, but we might get to know each other.
questions andparticipants are public. Everyone is welcome to enjoy it. (look here)
How it will be done:
* Participants are listed alphabetically.
* Participants PM me questions since they are not made public, and then, questions are listed. (look here)
* In each turn, one participant is selected randomly along with the random question that comes along with it. RANDOM.ORG will be used to generate random numbers.
* In each turn, the selected member should answer the given question. If you can't (admittedly), then another question is selected. If the time limit runs out, then you will be skipped. (look here)
-> Each member cannot be selected more than once, and each question cannot be selected more than once. Everyone must feel involved.
* Repeat until all participants have answered.
* At the end of the game, people who asked the question(s) will be revealed.
It's just an idea for now.
Favorite food and why?
Worst thing that you have done?
Worst lie you ever told?
@Brain in a Jar