User Tag List

Thread: Stalking people in your car

ThatGirl

Default Stalking people in your car

Does anyone else ever feel creepy in a crowded parking lot when you start stalking people who are walking to their cars? You're just driving right behind them, at the same rate of their walk, watching as they walk the distance?

And God forbid you just stop and wait for someone to eventually come out, you have some guy squeezing by honking his horn as though you ruined his chance for parking happieness?

How do you get your spot?

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Does anyone else ever feel creepy in a crowded parking lot when you start stalking people who are walking to their cars? You're just driving right behind them, at the same rate of their walk, watching as they walk the distance?
    Sounds like an odd hobby to have, but whatever gets you off...

MBTI
    INFP

I always park far away.

walking > waiting upon humans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post

And God forbid you just stop and wait for someone to eventually come out, you have some guy squeezing by honking his horn as though you ruined his chance for parking happieness?

How do you get your spot?
    Sooooooooooo you're one of THOSE people I have to squeez by at Christmas time :steam:

perdu fleur par bologne Array Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Back in my university daze, there was a parking lot right across from the U that was in high demand (of course). The parking vultures were pretty bad. They would follow directly behind you when you walked.

Sometimes, I'd be walking past that lot, and I wasn't even parked there. I'd walk onto the lot anyway, and do two or three laps around it, just to see how long I could get one of the vultures to follow me before they caught on.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.