User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I was turned off a guy because he doesn't listen to lyrics and thought punk music was just "okay". Doesn't like the Clash. Thinks Evanescence is great.

Yeah. NO.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Thinks Evanescence is great.

Yeah. NO.
    You are God.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Depending on your feelings on wine complementing cheese, I could be in love.
    I think his love of cheese spreads far past simply settling for wine compliments. We're talking exploring cheese-whiz with flouride inserts for toothpaste..

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    It's sort of weird... I mean, if you had found out some of these things later- for example, ladypinkington's reject had not asked
    Back on topic, my friend was interested in someone until she found out he LARP-ed (live-action role play).
    I think being a hardcore nerd is sorta a pre-requisite (sp? Im sure my English friend will correct me ^_^b) for me!

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    I'd hardly call that a dumb or superficial reason...
    Right, that post took a very serious turn for this thread. Sorry that happened though dude.

I dumped a guy for liking me TOO much. TOO many compliments and ALWAYS wanting to be around me can be suffocating!

I turned down two men for their age.. and one guy because he was skinnier than I. (I'm sorry, I need a man strong enough to at least pick me up or be able to sit in their laps without crushing them!)

I think my lamest reason was because he slurred his speech in such an annoying way when he was drunk. We all went out and partied, and we had been in the "talking" stage beforehand, and while out having a good time on the way back I realized the way he was talking was a bit nasaled and high-pitched, with a horrid slurr to it. I thought it was just that night, but nay.. everytime he drank that very weird voice just didn't sit comfortably with me. I'm BIG into the tone of a man's voice, so my little thoughts died with the drink.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Evanescence Chick sounds like she's being strangled!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    She was the most exciting and relaxing person I had ever met. We seemed to flow together like water. Every day was Christmas. Until she told me she loved me with pin point pupils. I was so naive, I didn't know she had just taken as shot of heroin. But at some deep emotional level, I received a warning sign - it was as though I heard a small voice, about knee height, warning me.

And it was as though my whole body was withdrawing from her. It was almost out of my control.
    Actually, this post is awesome. Apparently (from what I cribbed from the web after I read this post), larger pupils are attractive (unconsciously)! Because your pupils become larger when you see someone you're attracted to (like trying to absorb more stimulus)- and people like people who like them. [Some gender differences in that the larger the more attractive to males- females prefer medium and larger pupils.]

Also some tales of women putting belladonna into their eyes to make the pupils larger in ye olde days. And in ye moderne world, airbrushing cover models' eyes to make make the pupils larger.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    She sounds like she's being strangled!
    I worked on a production line a few years ago (We had a riot; long story for another day), and we listened to the alt-rock station quite a bit. I would walk over and shut the radio off every time Evanescence came on, and I didn't care that some of the guys liked it. Hey-Ya!, however, I maxed.

MBTI
    INTP

Well, it isn't as if the date was going that well before, but when my blind date pointed out that he was wearing a letterman's jacket that featured Tigger on it, plus he had the entire collection of cartoon Disney movies...

Not the cool, classic ones, either. Stuff like Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Later, he start quoting Star Trek at me.

Another guy asked me on the first date, "So! Do you want to have babies?"

I don't think I'd be cool with someone who was a big SciFi or roleplaying geek. I have a very low tolerance for geekiness. Nerdiness, yes. Not geekiness.

MBTI
    EXXP

A fanny pack.

And a hat I didn't like.

Two superficial reasons for the same guy. Of course there were a couple of other things, like I think he lied a lot but the fanny pack and ugly hat sealed the deal.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Well, it isn't as if the date was going that well before, but when my blind date pointed out that he was wearing a letterman's jacket that featured Tigger on it, plus he had the entire collection of cartoon Disney movies...

Not the cool, classic ones, either. Stuff like Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Later, he start quoting Star Trek at me.

Another guy asked me on the first date, "So! Do you want to have babies?"

I don't think I'd be cool with someone who was a big SciFi or roleplaying geek. I have a very low tolerance for geekiness. Nerdiness, yes. Not geekiness.
    1. Aladdin rocks.
    2. Baby question on first date?

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    A fanny pack.

And a hat I didn't like.

Two superficial reasons for the same guy. Of course there were a couple of other things, like I think he lied a lot but the fanny pack and ugly hat sealed the deal.
    Fanny packs also rank under Thumbs Down.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Actually, this post is awesome. Apparently (from what I cribbed from the web after I read this post), larger pupils are attractive (unconsciously)! Because your pupils become larger when you see someone you're attracted to (like trying to absorb more stimulus)- and people like people who like them. [Some gender differences in that the larger the more attractive to males- females prefer medium and larger pupils.]

Also some tales of women putting belladonna into their eyes to make the pupils larger in ye olde days. And in ye moderne world, airbrushing cover models' eyes to make make the pupils larger.
    That's why the dark dark brown/black-eyed chicks are hawt.