User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

I always thought you were a dude before this thread.

Default Pin Point Pupils

She was the most exciting and relaxing person I had ever met. We seemed to flow together like water. Every day was Christmas. Until she told me she loved me with pin point pupils. I was so naive, I didn't know she had just taken as shot of heroin. But at some deep emotional level, I received a warning sign - it was as though I heard a small voice, about knee height, warning me.

And it was as though my whole body was withdrawing from her. It was almost out of my control.

I still miss her and still foolishly hope I will meet someone like her. But without the pin point pupils.

Normally I love alliteration, but not in pupils.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Phoenix, you could have started a vineyard making Sauvignon Blanc and married Mr Goat Cheese and lived in a happily matched pair forevermore!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    She was the most exciting and relaxing person I had ever met. We seemed to flow together like water. Every day was Christmas. Until she told me she loved me with pin point pupils. I was so naive, I didn't know she had just taken as shot of heroin. But at some deep emotional level, I received a warning sign - it was as though I heard a small voice, about knee height, warning me.

And it was as though my whole body was withdrawing from her. It was almost out of my control.

I still miss her and still foolishly hope I will meet someone like her. But without the pin point pupils.

Normally I love alliteration, but not in pupils.
    Damn...

MBTI
    onto
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    i once turned down a guy for a date because I found his belly button disturbing,lol.

He asked me out at a beach- that's how I knew of the belly button,lol.

I don't know why but the belly button has always been a big deal to me and one of the pre-requisites for attraction,lol.

I wonder how many people are going to look at their belly button now,lol.
    Post pics of your ideal belly button. Or those of the disturbing ones... pls

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    iNFj

Hmm.... the only relationship I've been in wher I broke it off was because she wouldn't stop hitting me. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    i once turned down a guy for a date because I found his belly button disturbing,lol.

He asked me out at a beach- that's how I knew of the belly button,lol.

I don't know why but the belly button has always been a big deal to me and one of the pre-requisites for attraction,lol.

I wonder how many people are going to look at their belly button now,lol.
    There are only two kinds of people in the world - those whose belly buttons go in and those whose belly buttons go out - there are the ins and the outs.

Except of course for Adam and Eve who had no belly buttons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Decon View Post
    Hmm.... the only relationship I've been in wher I broke it off was because she wouldn't stop hitting me. Does that count?
    Better you broke it off before she broke you.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I don't have one but this thread is really funny. At first when I looked at the title I thought it was the 4th version of this thread on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    After the second date with this mathematics grad. student, we went back to his place and started chatting. Here he revealed his aspiration to go live on a farm and make goat cheese. That's when I knew it was not to be, and down-graded the relationship to friendship the next day. He was an awesome person, so we stayed friends after that.

but really... a 10 minute discussion of goat cheese? To this day, everytime I say his name, my friends burst into the chorus of "Green Acres."
    I would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Hehe. Gouda is fantastic. Especially smoked gouda. It melts terrifically, and was made to adorn BBQ chicken pizza, sharing the spotlight with an equal amount of mozzarella. Strong and mild. Yin and yang.
    You should try Garlic Gouda sometime.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There are only two kinds of people in the world - those whose belly buttons go in and those whose belly buttons go out - there are the ins and the outs.
    There are two kinds of bishops in this world, my friend. Those that move around on the white squares, and those that move on the black ones.