User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't get why it always has to be 'in the street'. I was homeless, but I didn't live in the street. Shivering sorry assed wreck in a shop doorway? No sir. Not me. I lived in the woods. Had a really cool bivouac goin' on. Fire to keep me warm and cook the great amounts of food that friends brought with them cos it was really cool to have a mate that lives in the woods, like hey let's go and get drunk in the woods! And bring burgers! Yay!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

ThatGirl

If I were homeless I think I'd take up residence on someones door step....in a basket

Could you imagine opening your front door to find a thatgirl in a basket?

I think I should do that tonight just to see the look it gets
    Last edited by ThatGirl; 09-13-2008 at 06:30 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I don't get why it always has to be 'in the street'. I was homeless, but I didn't live in the street. Shivering sorry assed wreck in a shop doorway? No sir. Not me. I lived in the woods. Had a really cool bivouac goin' on. Fire to keep me warm and cook the great amounts of food that friends brought with them cos it was really cool to have a mate that lives in the woods, like hey let's go and get drunk in the woods! And bring burgers! Yay!

That's what I'm damn well talking about! I think too many modern people have lost touch with the older methods of obtaining the necessities. I am so glad I'm not the only one whom has not forgotten.

Edit: Actually, with all the space in the mountains on this side of the world and all the animals that are still alive I could probably do a BETTER job of providing for a family that way than I would in my current situation (I make ~35k/a).
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I like sex a lot but poverty sucks, so I'll take the money. I was celibate until I married at almost 22, so I know I could manage if I really had to.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

poor but with romance.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Could you imagine opening your front door to find a thatgirl in a basket
    I can imagine rolling your ass off my porch right now.

MBTI
    GONE

I recuse myself from this poll.

Both sound like different versions of hell, and frankly, I haven't been nearly incorrigable enough to warrant either.

Or I guess on the flip they're like different versions of heaven.

1] Rich But Will Never Get 'Amorous' Again -- Total BDSM fantasy of being henpecked. Your mistress will even fill your mansion with beautiful nekkid people getting in on right in front of you but you can't even touch them. You will be mercilessly teased!! WAIT -- LOOPHOLE! --> what if you're a voyeur or an all around kinky bastard and LIKE that? (Like adult "like" that?) 'Look but don't touch' is actually how they get down, Lady Pinkington!

2] Homeless Person Having 24/7 "I'm Sorry You're Homeless" Pity Sex -- kinky nympho fantasy, anyone?

But again, no thanks for either one, says I.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

If I were homeless I think I'd take up residence on someones door step....in a basket

I think I should do that tonight just to seek the look it gets
    How did that go?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Oberon

"Oh look! We got a visit from Divas On Wheels!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm really starting to think my ideals are more European... *sigh*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]