User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    It's a little girl who is pondering, as if to say "Hmm".
    huh. every time i see it, i imagine she just heard a sound and a safe is about to fall on her head.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^Screenshot from The Terminator

MBTI
    isfp

Mine is a red fox not only because foxes are the symbol of the SP temperament, but because I look rather fox-like in that I have long brown hair with natural reddish highlights, a small, lean flexible body, a narrow face and a somewhat long nose. I adore foxes. They're beautiful, graceful, clever, and adaptable, and they know how to turn the necessity of hunting for food into fun sport ("charming" their prey and all that). They also have egalitarian relationships with their mates -- the females have control over how long the relationship pairs last... ...and the male foxes stick around to help raise the little ones! What's not to love?

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Mine is a red fox not only because foxes are the symbol of the SP temperament, but because I look rather fox-like in that I have long brown hair with natural reddish highlights, a small, lean flexible body, a narrow face and a somewhat long nose. I adore foxes. They're beautiful, graceful, clever, and adaptable, and they know how to turn the necessity of hunting for food into fun sport ("charming" their prey and all that). They also have egalitarian relationships with their mates -- the females have control over how long the relationship pairs last... ...and the male foxes stick around to help raise the little ones! What's not to love?

Sarah
    ISFP
    The suburb where I used to live in London had a large population of urban foxes. They had adapted so well to city life that they had lost all fear of humans and seemed to understand our technologies. I once was waiting at a pedestrian crossing when a large fox arrived on the other side of the street. It waited patiently for the light to go green, then crossed sedately and walked calmly right past me, before disappearing into an alley. I was standing still: too stunned by the spectacle to move!

They used to make their dens on the railway embankment, which was fenced off and therefore safe from humans. It was an absolute delight in springtime to watch the young cubs gambolling in the field by the railway line.

So I do understand your fascination with these amazing creatures. Here is a link to an interesting website about foxes:

The fox website: one site with all the answers about foxes
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    The suburb where I used to live in London had a large population of urban foxes. They had adapted so well to city life that they had lost all fear of humans and seemed to understand our technologies. I once was waiting at a pedestrian crossing when a large fox arrived on the other side of the street. It waited patiently for the light to go green, then crossed sedately and walked calmly right past me, before disappearing into an alley. I was standing still: too stunned by the spectacle to move!

They used to make their dens on the railway embankment, which was fenced off and therefore safe from humans. It was an absolute delight in springtime to watch the young cubs gambolling in the field by the railway line.

So I do understand your fascination with these amazing creatures. Here is a link to an interesting website about foxes:

The fox website: one site with all the answers about foxes

HOW COOL! I love your story of the fox waiting at the traffic light.

Thanks also for the link to the website with more fascinating info!

Sarah
    ISFP

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    It's a little girl who is pondering, as if to say "Hmm".
    Thought she was looking directly at the sun.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Sniffles

I generally prefer Wolves over foxes.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Mine's all about balance and love for beauty in all its forms. Something like that...
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTx

Apollo moon missions rock!
    You what?

MBTI
    ISXJ

Mine is a picture of a flower I took while I was in Argentina. Although it looks kinda large, it's really a tiny flower...probably inbetween the size of a quarter and a silver dollar. I just thought that the coloring and shape were beautiful and simple.