User Tag List

First 123

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL I don't think "creating an ambush" qualifies as self defence in most cases. Be advised.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Neither.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    LOL I don't think "creating an ambush" qualifies as self defence in most cases. Be advised.
    You didn't get it. When guy is running after you maybe you will have enough time to hide. 10 secounds later when person comes to your location you will have the element of suprise. That is all.

Ok, ambush is probably to heavy word for this.

Since I am very J, I took my time in developing tactics just in cases that I will need them one day.

If I can avoid fighting I will.

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm all for avoiding conflict if possible, especially when it comes to physical fighting. I haven't been in a fight of anger since like middle school. I'm typically pretty even tempered and don't give people much of a reason to hate me and I'm not going to be an agressor. When it comes to friends and family I'll throwdown anytime/any place. That's about all that justifies a brawl to me. I try to avoid verbal conflict too. Most people I know that can get me to a point where I need to forcefully speak to them are hard headed and I'll tempered to where it won't do any good any ways. Just avoid those people if possible.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I generally sidestep for sure. Wouldn't go as far to call it taking flight though... more like skirting or skillfully dodging...

MBTI
    GONE

Note to self: Get Beat with the military training on your team.

This reminds me of a guy I knew, I have no idea what type he was other than I.

He was in front of the that big movie theater on the upper west side on Broadway in NYC when he was confronted by the other guy his girlfriend (or he thought she was his girlfriend) was dating. Mind you, it was a weekend night so there were crowds of people outside watching this confrontation.

My friend was not a small guy, but he was 'husky' as well as tall. And he was 22 at the time. The other guy was a middle aged ex-military dude with a bald/shaved head.

The guy started screaming at him, "Stand down! Stand down!" (Who says that??)

My friend's response?

Flight.

His thought process, "I can kick the guy in the groin and run. These people will never see me again, so who cares?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari