User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

After being spurned, the boy took stock of his surroundings. It was like waking up from a dream. The flowers clutched in his hand weren't important anymore, he realized. He couldn't recall why they had held so much significance, anyway. His mind started whirring, gears turning and clicking, as slowly everything fell into place. This wasn't him. This wasn't who he was, and that girl wasn't the kind of person he had really wanted to seek, anyway. He had dyed his hair to look more grown-up, slathered it with hair gel to desperately try to disguise the kind of person he really was. And where had it gotten him? Spurned by a girl who was so desperate to be accepted by her peers that she bleached her hair and put on that HIDEOUS dress. What was WRONG with him? He didn't even like blondes. Quiet redheads were MUCH more his type.

No, he slowly realized. Nothing was wrong with him. Society was wrong. Society had pushed him to try and fake his way through life, and it produced these kinds of people, who cared little for anyone but themselves. The status was NOT quo. And if anyone was going to fix it, it was going to be HIM.

He threw the flowers to the ground and stalked off. First he had to wash the filth from his scalp and let his natural blonde shock of hair loose. The he had to find himself a good pair of gloves. There was work to be done. Oh, yes, Billy Buddy, he thought to himself. So much work.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    My take on that picture:

The two chicks are evil. The hero is the boy in the back who must strike preemtively or else the terrorists will win.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    My take on that picture:

The two chicks are evil. The hero is the boy in the back who must strike preemtively or else the terrorists will win.
    I agree! The slutty ballerina's musn't be able to take over the world!

Hint: If your outfit has less material then a wash cloth- you look like you've been raised on the pole.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTP

SH, that pic made me cackle.

I always loved the villains more than the heroes, especially as a teenager, and I always like playing the antagonist character more when I did theatre. I guess I always just tried to put myself in their shoes--except for in comic books, a villain never thinks of himself as evil. He's just hurt or screwed up in some way and it makes him act out or self-destruct. It's fun to dig around into their psyches.

On a related side-note, I always loved the obnoxious nemesis characters that annoyed the main ones, as well, such as Mrs. Oleson and Nellie from Little House on the Prairie, and Phyllis on the Mary Tyler Moore Show. (Sometimes the great obnoxious characters would be so popular they'd get their own spinoff, but it always ruined the character, because they didn't have a normal person to irritate, so they had to become more normal to be the main character.)

In a Disney cartoon situation, I will take the villain every single time. Ursula and Cruella and their ilk are SO much more interesting than those simpering little princesses.

How many of you have noticed that many villians are NTs?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    How many of you have noticed that many villians are NTs?
    Old news my friend, unfortunately.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Ive always rooted for the bad guys in everything ever since I was a kid, Megatron takes the cake for me though.
    SDMF

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Old news my friend, unfortunately.
    I ask exactly because it is old.

What do you mean by unfortunately?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

TOTALLY VILLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless.

I have a bizarre fascination for evil.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I ask exactly because it is old.

What do you mean by unfortunately?
    The fact that most villians are NTs while most heros aren't. Then again, it does show where society's values are I suppose. Ah, the times I'm glad to be Fi dominant as opposed to Fe dominant.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]