User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I have grown out of most of my habits. People would constantly point them out to me, like my rocking or swaying and forth, and once I became conscious of them I just sort of stopped.

MBTI
    yupp

trying to reason with things that can't be reasoned with ie a printer, the weather, the dog, the fact that something decided to burn.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Haha, I do this too! It's always the weirdest bits too, like "your battery's leaking, oh no!" or "always a pretty rush down my spppppine, ha!"
    Just gotta be careful when it's a death metal tune in your head...

*walks into room, absentmindedly*

"STABBED IN THE THROAT! For no reason but to kill, for no reason but the thrill!!!"

Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    trying to reason with things that can't be reasoned with ie a printer, the weather, the dog, the fact that something decided to burn.
    I find myself talking to things like this as well. Or I will be in the car riding and talk to people walking in the road or other cars as if they can hear me just fine or that they would listen to me at all even if they could. It's a bit awkward when I have passengers in the car.

I tend to, when by myself, talk as if I were talking to that person. Especially if someone pisses me off, instead of saying what I WANTED to say, I say it all afterwards by myself when it means squat. I try to break this habit, but I still find myself doing it.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I find myself talking to things like this as well. Or I will be in the car riding and talk to people walking in the road or other cars as if they can hear me just fine or that they would listen to me at all even if they could. It's a bit awkward when I have passengers in the car.

I tend to, when by myself, talk as if I were talking to that person. Especially if someone pisses me off, instead of saying what I WANTED to say, I say it all afterwards by myself when it means squat. I try to break this habit, but I still find myself doing it.
    me too, I'll start yelling at someone that's not their. And I'm sure people on the street are thinking I'm insane. But I know the person isn't their it's just what I want to say to them but to afraid.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    EXXP

Heh, I've bumped into things, like a trashcan for instance and said sorry to it.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Heh, I've bumped into things, like a trashcan for instance and said sorry to it.
    Oh my gosh,lol. I do the same thing! Apologize to inanimate objects and people look at you strangely, but hey man- I started looking at things differently after I watched The Brave Little Toaster- that toaster had feelings man- it toasted my heart. I could never look at things the same way.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I do the same thing- I am plagued by the "what I should have saids" in my life.
    Now I prepare mentally for such situations and plan comebacks for them- that way should I come across them I have the perfect prepared thing to say, it's the dream of the JERK STORE! This is not just comebacks either but also possible arguments with people as well- how to defend myself in as many dialogue scenarios as I can- after I prepare I rehearse them to my husband to test them out and perfect them and get his feedback,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables