User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Dali

I stare at people. Like, I really stare at people. I suppose I enjoy people-watching.

I have a perpetual thousand-yard stare on my face. Sometimes, people talk to me, and I'm aware that they're doing so, but I'm so comfortable lost in my thoughts that it's difficult to snap out of it and respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    I eat my food in sections. Like I usually eat all of something before I move on to the next item...
    Haha, my closest pal (an ISTJ) does that too while I DIG IN, mezze-style into everything at once!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

- my food cannot touch- I won't eat food that touches a food of a different type
    - I play with my toes while watching tv and movies like babies do
    - I flip a coin I keep in my pocket when bored- I've done this since I was 6
    - I refuse to ride in an elevator with other people- I took the stairs on crutches to avoid it

so nothing too socially maladjusted!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Oh nuts... I'm outed... I'm not wierd at all!!!

You guys are completely screwey... must be something in the air...

I'm afraid the oddest things are all in my head... pretty much everything after that is entirely worked out by Ti and hence is reasonable and completely sane... Honest.

Oh aside from the whole random noise thing which I sometimes do when happy and alone... no not those times you sicko.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    unless i'm resting my arm on the perch making a thumbs up with my hand, i can't see the allure of sitting on it.
    Haven't you ever wanted to pretend you were a gargoyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ Man I couldnt stop laughing when I read that post, the fact that you put a diagrim in to leave out any confusion just cracks me up.
    ok, it wasn't THAT funny, but thanks.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I have to have at least 3 sauces with every meal and all on the side.

Sometimes I get so into Magic The Gathering with my husband I will cuss and rant and rave and get all emotionally riled up and my husband will say, Do you want to stop- and I'll be like what? No I am having tons of fun,lol. Blue is the most frustrating ever and hubby always plays Blue- but damn it all to hell I love that freaking game,lol.

I get a sick joy when the elevator door closes before other people can get on and I have it all to myself or all to me and my hubby. It's all mine or it's all ours!

Whenever I look at people I like to think of what animals they look like.
    Oddly enough we have a lot in common! I get REALLY pissed when I lose at games and the like, even though I am having fun people will think I truly am frustrated at them. I'm definitely a sauce person, I always order extra different kinds at restaurants and I giggle if people lose their parking spots to me sometimes or press the door close button. Animals are hard to identify sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    - I like to bite the inside of my cheek when I'm thinking. If it bleeds, I just suck it.
    - I like to tell people about myself - mostly the totally inconsequential details of my life.
    Not my cheek so much, but those little things on the edges of your lips that stick out a bit? I chew on those till their sore sometimes. I do disclose random information to people but not to others and I really have no aim or direction as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    I also don't like to wear (much) clothing at home. This could annoy others, I guess. One of the reasons I prefer to live alone.
    I like being just in my hanten or robe without it even closed when I'm in my private quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    I have a perpetual thousand-yard stare on my face. Sometimes, people talk to me, and I'm aware that they're doing so, but I'm so comfortable lost in my thoughts that it's difficult to snap out of it and respond to them.
    I do that almost always when watching something or online or reading a book. It's pretty much impossible to get a hold of me.

...So I definitely don't feel so screwy seeing so many things I do are more common! Definitely a good thread.

MBTI
    INXP

Sometimes I can't speak. Like I'll go to open my mouth (even when I know what I'm going to say), and nothing will come out. It was quite embarrassing at school.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm a checker, I tend to check things several times. But that's because I'm scattered brained and would probably burn the house down if I didn't. And often remember turning something off then come back 4 hours later and realized I only imagined doing that and hadn't actually done so. what's worse is when I'm front of the stove trying to remember what I'm doing there and it's usually like turning it off and putting the pot in the sink but I'm sure most people do this.

Yay!!! Someone else does this too

I also only bite one fingernail. Just one thumbnail. All of the rest of my nails are beautiful. But I don't want to paint any of them to make the one thumbnail I bite to stand out

And in person if I don't understand something I will say outloud "blah blah blah" to the person and then laugh and then explain.

I'm sure I have a lot more, but those are the ones that are frequently pointed out to me.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Haven't you ever wanted to pretend you were a gargoyle?
    I basically already am one lately. sleep at day, wake at night. if i only had a suitable perch i'd be out there crime fighting come night.

MBTI
    intp

When I have trouble sleeping, I make a head sandwich with 2 pillows. Works like a charm.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    When I have trouble sleeping, I make a head sandwich with 2 pillows. Works like a charm.
    oh yeah- I love the pillow sandwich!!!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables