Edit: and here's why - the ESFP hall of shame:
ESFP Personal Growth
- May be seen by others as unnecessarily coarse in their behaviour and life choices.
- May be unable to value or may ignore the preferences and needs of others.
- May perceive even the most careful and objective criticism as simply a ploy to spoil their enjoyment of life.
- May have skewed or unrealistic ideas about the feelings of others.
- May be unable to acknowledge or hear anything that would lead to second thoughts or a more careful appreciation.
- May blame their problems on the world at large, seeing themselves as frustrated heroes battling against the odds.
- May become totally self focused and oblivious to the havoc they wreak on others feelings.
- May uncaringly use totally innapropriate social behavior simply to make a point.
- May be overbearing in their judgements upon the taste and dress of others.
- May come across to others as boastful and rash in their attitudes.
- May rationalise the ways of the world in the most inane or simplistic ways.
- May believe the most extraordinary things about inanimate objects and their workings.
- May feel overwhelmed with tension and stress when driven into a situation which requires deep and careful consideration.
- Under great stress, may feel the world around them is alive with dark, unseen influences.