First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    thanks. I love my energy too. I just need to leard to harness it at will. Not into pharmesuticals though they generally dont wear off when I want them to
    Understandable. FWIW, for me, 300MCG of melatonin wears off in about an hour, so it's not good if you have trouble staying asleep, only if you have trouble falling asleep. I guess it is a pharmaceutical, though it's in the vitamin section but it supplements the body's sleep hormones and appears to be relatively harmless and low on the side-effects.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

entp's do not set traps ? pray substitute didnt hear that xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    yupp

I often can't sleep, and often will wake up repeatly most nights. I tend to go to bed after midnight and wake up about 6 or 7 though when not having to get up I'll sleep til 9. I tend to wake up really early if I have to be somewhere even it's not until after 9 and not able to fall back asleep, some times I'll wake up 3 or 4. I have a hard time falling asleep, someone suggested to me I lie in bed for 20 minutes and If I'm not asleep go do something. I'm like it takes me at minimum to fall asleep a half hour of lying in bed.

though I'm use to this, I've been like this as long as I can remember. Not able to fall asleep and waking up repeatly. I tried insomnia meds but those made me deader the next day. If I get really desperate I will take something.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Not into pharmesuticals though they generally dont wear off when I want them to
    Yeah. I hear ya.

I haven't had decent sleep in...I don't even remember 0o In the past 3 days I've gotten 9 hours of sleep total. I know it's something mental. I personally would never sleep were it not a necessary function. >_> How much sleep do you get?
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

ThatGirl

My sleep is not in a pattern at all. A couple hours here or there at ramdom. I generally wake with the sun.

Thanks for all the tips

MBTI
    yupp

My sleep is not in a pattern at all. A couple hours here or there at ramdom. I generally wake with the sun.

Thanks for all the tips
    hmm ever thought of black out curtains? as a way to trick yourself into think it's still dark? that's what my brother does. now the other thing I don't know.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

ThatGirl

Maybe I should start working out again.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    hmm ever thought of black out curtains? as a way to trick yourself into think it's still dark? that's what my brother does. now the other thing I don't know.
    No I need to be up in the morning and fully awake through out the day.

I have a very busy schedual. Its like when it is this time at night and I have nothing to do that I get really energized.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

You could bang your head against the wall till everything started feeling fuzzy...
    SDMF

MBTI
    yupp

No I need to be up in the morning and fully awake through out the day.

I have a very busy schedual. Its like when it is this time at night and I have nothing to do that I get really energized.
    do you drink? if you do drink a beer or a glass of wine, just one. that sometimes helps me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all