User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Really? What did he do with his women?
    I dunno 'bout the ones before me, but anyway A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells. Well, an introverted one doesn't anyway.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

No, I'm sure but you have to ask questions when he's stating his dog has the bones.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I dunno 'bout the ones before me, but anyway A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells. Well, an introverted one doesn't anyway.
    Wow, I know all the nitty gritty about my husband and his previous women...sometimes more than I am truly that comfortable with and I am pretty darn introverted in offline life.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh that brought a tear to my eye htb.
    Oh, yes. I usually serenade with at least several like this one before being hauled off by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    No, I'm sure but you have to ask questions when he's stating his dog has the bones.
    Excellent point. Perhaps that was why it didn't work out after all?
    I intuited his cannibalism?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    For a real relationship, I'd agree that there are other things that take precedence, but for a fleeting interaction or , I would put any money down that men who talk about it, care about it. You could measure it through physiological arousal; it wouldn't be too hard. (ha.)
    You have apparently never seen Zardoz.

Even I talk about it, but if I find a woman attractive that's the last thing in my mind. I've noticed this in others as well. They say "I like big boobies" and fall for a flat girl.

MBTI
    ENTP

no contest. I've often heard of men leering at a woman's curves. Never head one say 'Phwoar, look at the ribs on that!'
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

ThatGirl

Ok to clarify the premise of my paper lets view weight and mating from an anthropological stand point.

Human nature says that we are attracted to strong well bred individuals who can play a good role in our reproduction practices. Natural selection and what not.

I personally have always been attracted to tall and well formed men. The V chest and porportionate. I dont like men to be skinny a little in the middle is fine, but the have to have broad shoulders and be over six foot. If you look at this in an objective manner it stands to reason that in hunter gather times these men would have been the most efficient at the task. My knees go weak when I am trying to lift a heavy box using leverage and a tall man just bounces it into his arms and carries it with ease. This all makes sense to me. At the same time overly buff men do not look healthy to me for some reason as well as a weight that limits maximum mobility and efficiency.

Now all of these said men that I have dated have had one thing in common. They were thigh and butt guys. When looking at this objectively the well formed butt and thighs is a physical manifestation of a womans ability to give birth. Most of the narrow hipped women I have know had to deliver C section in which case if modern medicen were not around they would have been less likey to survive reproduction. These said men that I have dated also got annoyed with me if I would start to get "too" skinny.

So I put the two together. Despite sex and the media portraying sensuality in size zero pants with plastic bubbles, as shown before in this thread, portruding from either side. Men prefer to choose women based on a healthy characteristics. Which for women would be softeness and as victor said veluptous.

So whith women striving to loose wight what they are actually doing is making themselves unattractive to men and less likely to be chosen for reproduction.

I am basing this on the average healthy weight of an individual which is almost always more than we think is an acceptable standard by todays specifications.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    no contest. I've often heard of men leering at a woman's curves. Never head one say 'Phwoar, look at the ribs on that!'
    I can find skinny devilishly attractive. I should separate that unintentional lure from the possible causes, like anorexia, which truly sadden me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I can find skinny devilishly attractive. I should separate that unintentional lure from the possible causes, like anorexia, which truly sadden me.
    What, actual ribs??
    Well for me, the sight of bones sticking out is a major turnoff. I don't care how big the bewbs are or how gorgeous the face is, if I can see ribs, it's all I see. *shudder* Go put some meat on!!

Slim is nice, but skinny is just... not, imo. But actually I like a buxom maid
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen