User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why are the dudes round here in frocks?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • they are a bunch of jessies

    5 29.41%
  • If you can't cross dress online where can you (eases all the chaffing - how do women do it)

    5 29.41%
  • Actually we are all chicks and properly dresses

    0 0%
  • Speak for yourself honey - you're not too sharp yourself

    7 41.18%
First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 57

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Sorry Pheobe from friends, who wore Joe's pans in one episode.....

    Well I have no need for a fly in my pants..... I can assure you.

    as for braless, you realy don't know much about women's bodies do you... I would guess it's like playing sort without a jock strap or box (although I don't know much about them).....just plain old painful if you don't.

    L
    Well, I'm not familiar with the show your referring to. Not wanting or seeing the need for a "fly" in your underwear is your own subjective opinion. You can't state that all women are the same as you. That's highly irrational.

    If an individual is overweight, or has very large breasts it might be more comfortable to wear a bra. I agree. However, it's not a necessity. There is a distinct difference.

  2. #42
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    .........And the fact that you don't need a "fly" in your pants is your own subjective opinion. You can't state that all women are the same as you. That's highly irrational.

    If an individual is overweight, or has very large breasts it might be more comfortable to wear a bra. I agree. However, it's not a necessity. There is a distinct difference.

    Nothing wrong with irational, but I'm pretty sure that more than 90% of the female population globably would agree with me.

    Clothes are not a nessesity, but they are there to make you feel mroe comfortable. Esp in the climate I live in.

    L

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Nothing wrong with irational, but I'm pretty sure that more than 90% of the female population globably would agree with me.

    Clothes are not a nessesity, but they are there to make you feel mroe comfortable. Esp in the climate I live in.

    L
    Clothes, at least to cover private areas is a legal necessity. Your 90% guess is subjective speculation. I have plenty of small to medium breasted friends that enjoy going without a bra.

    Irrationality has no place in debate.

  4. #44
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Clothes, at least to cover private areas is a legal necessity. Your 90% guess is subjective speculation.

    I have plenty of small to medium breasted friends that enjoy going without a bra.

    Irrationality has no place in debate.
    I agree that many women do not need bras.

    my 90% guess is educated - I'm a research so more educated than perhaps you realise.

    Your argument in favour of flys in womens pans it totally irational - and therfore acroding to you has no place in the debate...... which of course is total nonsence. the vast majority of tested populations are not rational, the rationalist are a tiny proportion of any given population, are you actually saying that soem small group of people have a right to more of an opinion than others? complete hogwash... I don't believe things ahve to be rational at all. Hope isn't rational, many fears are not rational, beleifs generally are often not rational...it doens't make them less real.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    my 90% guess is educated - I'm a research so more educated than perhaps you realise.
    Show me valid, empirical evidence stating 90% as fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Your argument in favour of flys in womens pans it totally irational - and therfore acroding to you has no place in the debate......
    What is the opening in men's underwear used for? How many of them really use the opening for it's intended purpose? I never said women would actually use them, only that they could. That is a sound conclusion.

    Whether your a researcher or not, means nothing to me. A job doesn't give validity to anyone's opinions. Opinions and facts are two different things. You began a thread with an emotional question. Basically asserting your values onto others. Remember, you brought this up. Don't get upset when other people find weaknesses in your logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    the vast majority of tested populations are not rational, the rationalist are a tiny proportion of any given population, are you actually saying that soem small group of people have a right to more of an opinion than others?
    I'm not engaging the entire population in debate. Just you.

  6. #46
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Eddie Izzard looks great in a frock.


    Just sayin'.

  7. #47
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Eddie Izzard looks great in a frock.


    Just sayin'.
    He really does

    I find the argument that clothes are designed with much practicality in mind to be fucking hilarious, by the way.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #48
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    He really does

    I find the argument that clothes are designed with much practicality in mind to be fucking hilarious, by the way.
    Only if you haven't dressed properly for a walk outside on a cold winter day; and I don't mean 0F, I'm talking -40F and you just realized that you're out of food.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #49
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Only if you haven't dressed properly for a walk outside on a cold winter day; and I don't mean 0F, I'm talking -40F and you just realized that you're out of food.
    I live in the temperate zone, not the tundra.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #50
    Senior Member Enyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I was figuring you would mention that. No, there doesn't seem to be much reason for a woman to have a hole in her pants. I guess a man doesn't need a bra either, but then why do women needs bras, anyway?
    Because those of us that are rather, um, busty find it uncomfortable to run without one?

    Because those that aren't busty don't want to poke someone's eye out when they are cold?
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Similar Threads

  1. Each type in 3 words.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 07:32 AM
  2. [SP] Clue me in here, dudes..
    By Amargith in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 06:45 PM
  3. Moving the furniture in. Making the place cozy.
    By Brendan in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. pt Clocks in
    By ptgatsby in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:11 PM
  5. Sidebar in May 2007 Discover Magazine
    By rivercrow in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO