123 Last

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Default Recurring Dreams

I've never had a dream that kept coming back like this one. Well actually it's not exactly the same dream. It changes a little each time but it's always me taking care of someone's baby. I think subconciously I want a baby.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

What do you dream about?

They're always random and I can make no sense from any of it. I don't remember any recent dreams of mine but i'll post one here once i remember it.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

there's a recurring theme in my dreams and that's not wearing any pants . it's not like i'm 'having fun' either.

MBTI
    yupp

I haven;t had a reccuring dream in years. but I always had one where both my parents and brother were hacked up in their sleep and I woke up and found their corpses in their beds. I would hear the psycho in the hall, but was always too scared to do anything. He never came to my room. So since I had this dream most nights from 7-14 for awhile I would make my mom sleep in my room, as he never came in their.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    IxFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I haven;t had a reccuring dream in years. but I always had one where both my parents and brother were hacked up in their sleep and I woke up and found their corpses in their beds. I would hear the psycho in the hall, but was always too scared to do anything. He never came to my room. So since I had this dream most nights from 7-14 for awhile I would make my mom sleep in my room, as he never came in their.
    So you worried for your mom but left your dad and brother to be hacked up! lol That's a pretty scary dream you had though.

I don't think I've had reccuring dreams. Just continuation of some, like a story. I would dream the next night the same dream but it would continue where it left off, but I don't think that counts :p
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    IxFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I've never had a dream that kept coming back like this one. Well actually it's not exactly the same dream. It changes a little each time but it's always me taking care of someone's baby. I think subconciously I want a baby.
    How many times have you dreamed about this already?
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedFantasy View Post
    So you worried for your mom but left your dad and brother to be hacked up! lol That's a pretty scary dream you had though.

I don't think I've had reccuring dreams. Just continuation of some, like a story. I would dream the next night the same dream but it would continue where it left off, but I don't think that counts :p
    i had to make a choice I wasn't going to tell them my dream. and I think they might have been suspicious if I had all of them sleep in my room.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    IxFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i had to make a choice I wasn't going to tell them my dream. and I think they might have been suspicious if I had all of them sleep in my room.
    ooh i see. :/ Must have been scary for you o.o and to make that kind of choice when you're that young.