User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default Recurring Dreams

    I've never had a dream that kept coming back like this one. Well actually it's not exactly the same dream. It changes a little each time but it's always me taking care of someone's baby. I think subconciously I want a baby.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    What do you dream about?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    They're always random and I can make no sense from any of it. I don't remember any recent dreams of mine but i'll post one here once i remember it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    there's a recurring theme in my dreams and that's not wearing any pants . it's not like i'm 'having fun' either.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    I haven;t had a reccuring dream in years. but I always had one where both my parents and brother were hacked up in their sleep and I woke up and found their corpses in their beds. I would hear the psycho in the hall, but was always too scared to do anything. He never came to my room. So since I had this dream most nights from 7-14 for awhile I would make my mom sleep in my room, as he never came in their.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #7
    Member CharmedFantasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    IxFJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I haven;t had a reccuring dream in years. but I always had one where both my parents and brother were hacked up in their sleep and I woke up and found their corpses in their beds. I would hear the psycho in the hall, but was always too scared to do anything. He never came to my room. So since I had this dream most nights from 7-14 for awhile I would make my mom sleep in my room, as he never came in their.
    So you worried for your mom but left your dad and brother to be hacked up! lol That's a pretty scary dream you had though.

    I don't think I've had reccuring dreams. Just continuation of some, like a story. I would dream the next night the same dream but it would continue where it left off, but I don't think that counts :p
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

  8. #8
    Member CharmedFantasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    IxFJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I've never had a dream that kept coming back like this one. Well actually it's not exactly the same dream. It changes a little each time but it's always me taking care of someone's baby. I think subconciously I want a baby.
    How many times have you dreamed about this already?
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

  9. #9
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmedFantasy View Post
    So you worried for your mom but left your dad and brother to be hacked up! lol That's a pretty scary dream you had though.

    I don't think I've had reccuring dreams. Just continuation of some, like a story. I would dream the next night the same dream but it would continue where it left off, but I don't think that counts :p
    i had to make a choice I wasn't going to tell them my dream. and I think they might have been suspicious if I had all of them sleep in my room.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #10
    Member CharmedFantasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    IxFJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i had to make a choice I wasn't going to tell them my dream. and I think they might have been suspicious if I had all of them sleep in my room.
    ooh i see. :/ Must have been scary for you o.o and to make that kind of choice when you're that young.
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Similar Threads

  1. Dreams?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
  2. Crushed dreams
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
  4. What do you dream?
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:49 PM
  5. Vacation spots to dream of...
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO