First 123 Last

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedFantasy View Post
    How many times have you dreamed about this already?
    I dunno. 6 or 7 times.

MBTI
    INTP

thinking briefly on it, i can't recall any dream i've had that's repeated itself.

dammit now i want one, i feel i'm missing out on some cool deep seeded neurosis
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by miked277 View Post
    thinking briefly on it, i can't recall any dream i've had that's repeated itself.

dammit now i want one, i feel i'm missing out on some cool deep seeded neurosis
    Haha.

Oh hey nice avatar. Did you photoshop that?

MBTI
    EXXP

I've had several dreams about snakes. It was a recurring dreams since the dreams were all different, the snake was the only thing the same.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've had a recurring dream that Hitler's after me for YEARS... really, a dead man trying to get me dead, I've got to find more sensible things to be subconsciously paranoid about
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My most oft recurring dream as a child was about a cow with a magnet in his nose who could make people stuck to the ground they were on as if they were magnetized to it. Being the original, creative child I was, I named him "The Magnet Cow."

I can still vividly remember details of the original Magnet Cow dream that I had when I was 5. Our household cat at the time was in it, but in my dream he could fly. I had kind of a love-hate relationship with the cat at that time, so not surprisingly, in my dream, he wasn't entirely on my side. But he eventually helped me and an army, complete with tanks, damage Mr. Cow enough to subdue him. Temporarily.

At some point in the dream, I was thrown into a basement and tried to get out by climbing the stairs to the door at the top, but the stairs kept getting steeper as I went.

Actually, now that I remember right, there were actually two warring armies in my dream (one wore dark green uniforms and the other more camo-looking green outfits.) And the Magnet Cow somehow convinced each army's leaders that he was on their side, so they both thought he was using his powers to help them when in reality he was just using both of them for some other sinister purpose.

The scariest part of the dream was when I thought I had waked up, but apparently was still dreaming, because I physically could not get out of my bed. I was stuck to it, and I tried to cry out for my mom and dad but my mouth was stuck shut as well or when I opened it, no sound came out. I'm pretty sure that literally scared the piss out of me.

The Magnet Cow came back several times over the next few years. One time, I pushed him over a waterfall to his supposed death, but of course, just like in the movies, he managed to survive and come back again. I don't recall the last dream involving that blasted cow but I think it had a pretty unsatisfying ending. Kinda like Married with Children.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP

I always dream about the ocean.

The oceanic theme is in accordance with my deeply feeling, spiritual waking life.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Haha.

Oh hey nice avatar. Did you photoshop that?
    yupper.

my days of ink poisoning are over
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    My most oft recurring dream as a child was about a cow with a magnet in his nose who could make people stuck to the ground they were on as if they were magnetized to it. Being the original, creative child I was, I named him "The Magnet Cow."

I can still vividly remember details of the original Magnet Cow dream that I had when I was 5. Our household cat at the time was in it, but in my dream he could fly. I had kind of a love-hate relationship with the cat at that time, so not surprisingly, in my dream, he wasn't entirely on my side. But he eventually helped me and an army, complete with tanks, damage Mr. Cow enough to subdue him. Temporarily.

At some point in the dream, I was thrown into a basement and tried to get out by climbing the stairs to the door at the top, but the stairs kept getting steeper as I went.

Actually, now that I remember right, there were actually two warring armies in my dream (one wore dark green uniforms and the other more camo-looking green outfits.) And the Magnet Cow somehow convinced each army's leaders that he was on their side, so they both thought he was using his powers to help them when in reality he was just using both of them for some other sinister purpose.

The scariest part of the dream was when I thought I had waked up, but apparently was still dreaming, because I physically could not get out of my bed. I was stuck to it, and I tried to cry out for my mom and dad but my mouth was stuck shut as well or when I opened it, no sound came out. I'm pretty sure that literally scared the piss out of me.

The Magnet Cow came back several times over the next few years. One time, I pushed him over a waterfall to his supposed death, but of course, just like in the movies, he managed to survive and come back again. I don't recall the last dream involving that blasted cow but I think it had a pretty unsatisfying ending. Kinda like Married with Children.
    This reminded me of the 5 year old boy I used to babysit that would say he was going to let the cow out of the closet whenever he didn't get his way.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

I think the most interesting recurring dream I have occurs when I'm under a lot of stress. (Big shock there eh? Internalized INFJ stress much???) It usually happens within the first 10 minutes of solid sleep. I'm standing in a low lit doorway, at the top of a long, dark set of stairs... so long and dark in fact, that I can't see the bottom. I shut the door behind me, look down at the black maw of a stairwell, take a single step and tumble into nothingness. It is so abrupt and terrifying it wakes me up every single time and my body is halfway in the air above the bed.

It's pretty remarkable actually and scares the daylights out of whomever is in bed with me.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke