First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    runvardh a lot of people can SEEM boring without actually BEING boring. But you have to admit, there's no use having the most rich and wonderful inner life and then keeping it all to yourself, whilst expecting other people to somehow realize it's there and not see you as boring despite you never saying anything!
    Working on that, it's more a fear of casting pearls before swine; spent too many years beeing torn apart for showing anything.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    But you have to admit, there's no use having the most rich and wonderful inner life and then keeping it all to yourself, whilst expecting other people to somehow realize it's there and not see you as boring despite you never saying anything!
    Hey, it's mine! I can do whatever I want with it! (and people do see it, occationally, if they wait long enough)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That we cant deal with money and are prone to get our family into a financial ruin.

That we are bad lovers xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ

INTJs are boooring.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Hey, it's mine! I can do whatever I want with it! (and people do see it, occationally, if they wait long enough)
    You'll get no argument from me about your right to keep yourself to yourself if you like. All I'm saying is that if you do that, you'll be seen as boring.

People have other things to do besides wait indefinitely on the off-chance that someone deems them worthy of seeing their resplendent personality... there's also the chance that they'll feel disinclined to do so because your chosen way to present yourself gives an impression of boredom... and perhaps arrogance/snottiness - however false.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I think I couldn't handle it if I had to keep myself all open for many people. That is why it is Fi. It's not really option for me. And it should not imply that I disrespect the people who are only allowed to see the boring me (or the funny me that is trying to hide the boring me).

MBTI
    INXP

My Fi tells me to make people happy, and to make the world a better place. My Ti tells me doing this one person at a time is irrational.

My introversion tells me to keep the fuck away from people.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I think I couldn't handle it if I had to keep myself all open for many people. That is why it is Fi. It's not really option for me. And it should not imply that I disrespect the people who are only allowed to see the boring me.
    Yeah, I know, I believe you. But like I say, you can't blame other people for not realizing any of that. People aren't psychic. Even INFJ's

It's a choice isn't it? Keep it in and be misunderstood or let it out and be seen, warts and all, either way you have to accept the inevitable consequences.

Edit - if I think of someone as boring then I usually do have the reservation that I expect, if you get them in the right circumstances, there's a great personality in there. So when I say they're boring I mean they're boring to be with most of the time. That's the effect of being with a person who holds back, doesn't say anything etc - it's boring, fact. It's not a judgement on the person but just an assessment of my experience of that person.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    Infx

That INF_s are naive.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    My Fi tells me to make people happy, and to make the world a better place. My Ti tells me doing this one person at a time is irrational.

My introversion tells me to keep the fuck away from people.
    The sound of mind tearing itself apart is truly dreadful.