User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    In fact, I'm kind of routinized also. But unlike the stereotype, I'm pretty lazy, and sometimes that leads to messes. I'm not very "driven" or motivated. Maybe if I were motivated, I would be more driven...
    See I'm driven and motivated, but not routinized or a perfectionist.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

People see INFPs as being extremely quiet, reserved, very in their minds, lost in their own little world, and extremely compassionate. Though I relate myself to all of these, I find better words that describe me, some that even contradict the defined INFP.

That being said, I think that I am not extremely quiet, and I do express, socialize, and share with others. The line comes between my private life and my social life, the gap running rather large..there being quite a lot that I don't actually share openly.

People usually see INFP's as pacifistic, caring, and loving people, and I'd like to say that those, generally, describe me. The major controdiction with my type is my extreme F. This means, that when my values are challenged, it's sometimes necessary for physical action to take place. I would hunt down and kill anyone who hurt my family or anyone I loved in any severe way, purposely, and would risk my life, easily, for anyone I love. I stick up for the underdog, and have gotten into a fight sticking up for someone. My point is, I'd be willing to take any means necessary, even risking conflict, to preserve my strong values. I'd have no trouble going to war, and dying a bloody death, for something I strongly believed in..I'd give up all my possessions for the benefit of another.

I guess these are all F traits, anyone have off the scale F where they can relate to anything I've described?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISTP

ISTP- That we're incapable of planning. We aren't. We just prefer to not, because it's more fun to just do whatever comes to mind and such. However, I am excellent at planning when it's necessary. Examples: Vacation far from home, a major project that I'm working with other people on, etc...
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ENTP

That we are evil bitches... Not true!

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    IsTP

People sometimes ask me if I'm angry about something or if something is bothering me. Not really, I just kinda spaced out for a good.. 10 minutes.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

People see "INFP" and automatically assume that we're emotional basketcases that want to write poetry all day. I have to live life too, ya know. I think a balanced approach is important in all things.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    -that just because we're optimistic, we're automatically naive. no, we know EXACTLY what's going on.
    - Yup. In fact, on the contrary, after witnessing a demonstration of real human cruelty and going to a bad place (and I think this can be said of most NFs) I start to see the dark everywhere with crippling clarity.
    An idealist gone wrong is a truly dangerous specimen.

among MBTI enthusiasts, people only remember the first impressions of ENFP's, that we're zany and attention seekers. okay, true enough that we care what other people think but an even stronger goal is to BE TRUE TO OURSELVES! we want to find meaning in everything, that includes life in general. no point just living our lives completely the way others want you to be.
    - Again, spot on. Remember that we have a 'silly switch' - this DOES NOT MEAN it's on all the time, nor that we aren't taking you/life seriously.

ENFP's are immature :steam:. i've discussed this already with other ENFP's, no we are not immature, we are CHILDLIKE. sure, we may be the ones who like watching cartoons or whatever but we'll never be the one to be laughing because someone slipped and hurt their head.
    - Can't say I've ever been accused of this, but I can see how ENFP enthusiasm could be misinterpreted as 'immaturity' -

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    That we're hardhearted. I'm a huge sucker.
    +1

T =/= Heartless.

It actually may mean "unable to cope with emotions, thusly overcompensates/protects with T"... :ouch:
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    That we are evil bitches... Not true!
    Nope We're quite cuddly.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    +1
    It actually may mean "unable to cope with emotions, thusly overcompensates/protects with T"... :ouch:
    Does that mean that Fs are not able to cope with thinking ?

C'mon guys, It's just a prefered way of computing data. Think of a stream of water creating a river over time, if there's no perfect equilibrium when it comes to output\reaction time within the brain, the neural pathways will start leaning towards one way of analysing data instead of another, the more the pathways build up the stronger the tendency gets and so on. That doesn't mean the 'more F' pathways don't exist, just that they are not on what could be called the input\output priority highway.

People always talk about how NT are arrogant, but I always hear people giving me emotions I never had in the first place like I couldn't function without weeping everytime I see a homeless person. (ok it's a bit clich but you see my point).

I'm not emotionaly disabled, I'm just not a very emotional person when it comes to my interactions with the world and myself. The fact ur right handed doesn't mean u doesn't actually have a left hand.

i'd add something witty but I didn't get enough sleep.
    cu around
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE