MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    LOL!

I get a little annoyed when websites say that I don't have a creative bone in my body. 'Cause I do.
    My mother is an ESTJ and I swear she's Debbie Reynolds - the dancing, singing, acting, and all. She's also really funny. I'd mentioned it before but I lived for the day when I would be old enough to wear her crocodile spike heels.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    That all INTJs have an IQ that's off the grid with a penchant for math and science and the EQ score of an peeved mercenary
    I'm not helping, am I?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    -ENFP's are immature :steam:. i've discussed this already with other ENFP's, no we are not immature, we are CHILDLIKE. sure, we may be the ones who like watching cartoons or whatever but we'll never be the one to be laughing because someone slipped and hurt their head.
    I definitely agree with a majority of what youve said especially the part about being childlike and how annoying it is when people assume that for immaturity. But uh to confess, i would most definitely laugh at someone triping and hitting thier head but thats just cause i have a very morbid sense of humor. I dont find it to be immature though, Its not like I would point and laugh out loud at such a thing (not always anyways...lol) but I would most definitely find it entertaining.

Well I had more to say but im being called away so hopefully ill remember to come back and finish my thoughts.
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    yeah but you two, the thing is, you ARE too nice to say that to the person's face
    Maybe. Maybe not. People usually know by the extremely annoyed expression on my face that they should cut it

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    My mother is an ESTJ and I swear she's Debbie Reynolds - the dancing, singing, acting, and all. She's also really funny. I'd mentioned it before but I lived for the day when I would be old enough to wear her crocodile spike heels.
    Excellent! Singing and dancing moms are awesome. (My mom's an INFJ and she does this... actually, so does my INTP dad, but only when in the home, otherwise he gets really embarrassed.)

I tend to be pretty dramatic, too. I wonder if that's some hidden ESTJ trait that no one's analyzed yet?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    That INTPs are incapable of doing anything.
    Yeah really! And a lot of things I've read about INTPs say that they're pretty much antisocial nerds who live in their mother's basement with their physics textbooks and are incapable of being hygenic. I think that's really harsh and untrue. (They ARE really nerdy, though )

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah really! And a lot of things I've read about INTPs say that they're pretty much antisocial nerds who live in their mother's basement with their physics textbooks and are incapable of being hygenic. I think that's really harsh and untrue. (They ARE really nerdy, though )
    I think thats a perfectly fine living arrangement:steam: , and were curious and interesting not nerdy.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Uhhhh....Those idiots! *showers* But really, it annoys me too. I've been accused of being Extroverted, Sensing, and even INFP, because I occasionally talk to people, engage with the world, and wax poetic.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I think thats a perfectly fine living arrangement:steam: , and were curious and interesting not nerdy.
    Just a shoutout to the world: Most of the time, when I use the word "nerdy", I mean it in a positive way. Because nerds are awesome.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

That ENTPs are always shallow and annoying. lol.