MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    ...to have to wake up at 6 a.m.

UGH!!!!!!!!!! :steam:
    Ya.. I wake up at about 9.. saunter in to work for 10

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    This is me.

Love this. I'd say I'm on the Eastern Asian internal clock, and I live in Ohio; which is to say that I go to bed at noon and sleep until seven pm.

Edit: I knew it! Apparently, I internally live in Chongqing! They're exactly twelve hours ahead of my city.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    ...or to have to be at WORK at six am...
    Yes, that OUGHT to be a crime. Punishable by DEATH.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

With my current job, I have to be there at 5:00 AM several days a week. I'm looking forward to the job ending soon. I will still have to get up to have the kids at school at 8:00 AM, but that isn't quite as bad.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Huh. 6am in the morning is a real time... I've never seen it

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Moved from Academics & Careers

I really, really wish I could be an early bird. I would love to be one of those crazy people who walks/runs at 6am before getting the kids up for school and sometimes I can do it for a week or two, but it never lasts.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INxJ

I feel best when I'm awake early in the morning before the rest of the world gets up.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

You are correct. I have been f'ed up all week and I haven't even managed to wake up as early as 6am yet. It's the first week of school, and I was lazy as hell the last weeks of summer, so it's been a double hit of sleep deficit (waking up about 6:30 to beat the monster traffic the tropical storm caused all week + to battle nigh-on impossible parking) and aching limbs from climbing up and down the mountains (well, hills that seem like mountains) of campus in 90-something degree heat with high humidity.

I am F*CKED UP! Thank god I have no class Fridays

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Moved from Academics & Careers

I really, really wish I could be an early bird. I would love to be one of those crazy people who walks/runs at 6am before getting the kids up for school and sometimes I can do it for a week or two, but it never lasts.
    Yeah, I relate to that too. When I stay at monasteries by the end of say, a week, my body clock has just about got round to coping with their early to bed, early to rise timetable. But as soon as I get home I'm back to being the night owl because quite simply, I need an evening. When I'm at home, I deal with the noise and hassle of the kids and other stuff all day and as the kids get older it's going well into the evening too, so by the time I get any peace and quiet it's gone 9pm - if I went to bed about then like my parents do, to get up at 6am, I'd have no life, no time to myself ever. That's why I stay up until 2/3am most nights. I can do it at the monastery because there I get plenty of time to reflect, ponder, y'know, time to myself, during the day - it's timetabled in. Wouldn't work at home though.

Incidentally, I've been running three accounts on that Brain Training game on the kids' Nintendo DS, one each for morning, afternoon and evening to see if there's any difference in my performance according to time of day. The morning account is the worst, brain age around 58 and rarely getting past 'train speed' on anything. The afternoon's a bit better, age 35 on average and there're a few 'flying speeds' on there. But the night one, which I never do before 11pm, my brain age has been 20 on that since I started it and the slowest I do any of the exercises is 'train speed', but flying and rocket on most of them. So there, it's official, I really am a night owl
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm an early bird. I usually wake up around 7:00, and can't sleep after 8:00.
    Generally I go to bed around 11:30.
    My mental and physical performances are a lot better early during the day rather than late. In fact, I can start working/studying about 5 minutes after waking up and I'm fully on.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

07:03 local time here, been goofing around this form for about a half hour so far.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]