User Tag List

First 78910111959 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Other peoples children suck
    All children suck at one time or another. If we are lucky, this is confined to their infant days.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oh what a fun thread.

I believe it is a form of neglect for parents to not vaccinate their children or fail to keep doctors appointments and check ups.
    I believe the media is full of asswipes that force me to get news from several different sources just to put together a hazy picture of a situation. Because they want to put emotional bullshit into things.
    I think cults that do damage to citizens need to be severely punished. I'll never understand how seat belts are enforced with vigor but no one will save those people from themselves in those situations.
    I think that Islam is no more or less of a religion than any of the other big ones.. however, I really don't agree with far too many aspects of middle eastern culture to really ever make an unbiased remark about the area. Too many foul things seen in too concentrated of an area.

and what people generally think makes me a heartless monster:
    I think victims have some responsibility in their own tragedies. Not all victims or all the time. But to give an example: I feel far less pity for the party girl in a short skirt that hangs out with obviously sex-hungry cultures of fraternities, get pushed into drunk sex, and didn't want it all to happen. This is not the same as blaming her for it happening, or saying they were ever at all justified in their behavior. No is no is no.. I'd hope her treatment medically and spiritually goes well and she recovers from that tragedy. But if I hang out in a bad area of town, can I get nearly as upset that my car is broken into vs being in a classy high-end area of town? If you hang out with bad people that do bad things, why do you think that you're magically exempt from that? I'll tell you exactly how many girls get raped at Magic The Gathering contests: Zero. I think there is a responsibility to make decisions to protect one's self. ...and I wish the world wasn't that way.. but the world isn't changing anytime soon. Bad things happen, and the places bad things happen in are known for that for a reason. Protect yourself. Go out with a friend you can actually trust. Leave your keys if you drink. Don't frequent places that you know aren't good for you. No one can see the future, but instead of thinking nothing will ever happen to you take a few extra precautions to keep yourself from being that victim in the first place.. statistics don't solve everything, but they aren't lying either.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes SD45T-2, Hard, Poki liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    All children suck at one time or another.
    So very true.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Literally, and figuratively!

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Reading is cool!
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Default Controversial Beliefs

I think all countries should have a 15% Gst Tax on the sale of all goods and services and 3% should go to third would country's and 2% should go to second would countries to advance there basic structures, health checks and balances need to be enforced. Corruption disqualifies the corrupt county from receiving the following 1/4 'ly payment. And it is banked for the relief work like natural disaster relief.

Universities in Australia are corrupt and are passing overseas students so they can keep the quotes of pass rates high so people will invest from over seas in university studies.

I think universities need to be owned by a national superannuation fund and taken out of the hands of the realm of commercial enterprise and run with strict entry standards and strict pass grading structures.
    People are being harmed because people are leaving as graduates after plagiarising from 60%-100% of there work that they hand in and getting jobs like nursing after graduation and often they can not read and write.

I watched a current affairs show last night that reported there have been cases of people dying due to simple things like being given liquid detergent instead of liquid medication in nursing homes because the nursing staff member could not read the labels. But they get a working visa and after some time a permanent residents visa.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Literacy tests for voting is a good idea, but there should also be a math section. Also, votes should be weighted based on how much income tax you pay. The top 1% should get 100 votes each.
    Vi Cit Tecum.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Salad is for rabbits, not for people. Rabbits are for people.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

We should abolish all taxes except for state income tax. Instead of taxing individuals, the federal government will then tax the states. The amount required from each state may be different, depending on the economic health and the specific needs of the state. In some cases, the state might get some money back (e.g. Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina).

We should do away with car license plates. Too easy to track law-abiding folks, and just another not-so-hidden tax to pay for them.

We should implement single-payer medical coverage. This will (1) make sure everyone has access to medical services; (2) eliminate many wasteful makework jobs in the insurance "industry", freeing those people to do something actually useful, like direct patient care; and (3) significantly reduce the litigiousness of our society. Since everyone would automatically have access to medical services, no one would ever need to sue for those costs. The legal aspect of injuring someone else would be handled entirely in criminal court, with the financial aspect mostly removed.

Political candidates would each be given a fixed amount of public funds for their campaign, with the amount based on the office, the locale, and even the health of the economy. Candidates will distinguish themselves not by fundraising but by showing creativity, thoroughness, and even strategy in how they use this money.

Disposable plastic shopping bags should be eliminated.

We should adopt an education system more akin to Germany's but with the split later than grade 4 or so. Students can enter an apprenticeship track by high school to prepare them for a trade or career that doesn't require college.

We should reinstate the draft for everyone, but allow people to perform non-military service as an alternative.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes yama liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Brushing your hair is stupid, I wish I never had to.
    You could always go Sinead O'Connor.

We should implement single-payer medical coverage. This will (1) make sure everyone has access to medical services; (2) eliminate many wasteful makework jobs in the insurance "industry", freeing those people to do something actually useful, like direct patient care; and (3) significantly reduce the litigiousness of our society. Since everyone would automatically have access to medical services, no one would ever need to sue for those costs. The legal aspect of injuring someone else would be handled entirely in criminal court, with the financial aspect mostly removed.
    This. So much this!

We should adopt an education system more akin to Germany's but with the split later than grade 4 or so. Students can enter an apprenticeship track by high school to prepare them for a trade or career that doesn't require college.
    How does Germany do it?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink: