User Tag List

First 345671555 Last

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    There are enough outliers that this isn't a 100% effective control method, and communication moves fast enough to undermine that level of information control. The Government has a lot of resources, but they're also a bunch of inept jerks like the rest of us who have to figure out how to work with each other. It's easy to think somebody else holds all the power and pulls all of the strings, but, thank the Lords of Kobol, the world can't really work that way... yet.
    There are certain buzzwords that if posted the government will immediately investigate. If the government percieves something to be a big enough issue they can be on your tail faster than a fish to water. While some of the public faces of government may feign incompetancy behind the scenes the government has some of the greatest minds in the country. They are highlighted, you cannot let people think that the government is too strong because they need to have the allusion of freedom. If people do not have that it could lead to disgruntlement, disorder, and dissolution. The majority can always find a way to control the minority, all throughout history they have.

All it takes is one strong mind, everyone else is a follower. Just look at Napoleon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    There are certain buzzwords that if posted the government will immediately investigate. If the government percieves something to be a big enough issue they can be on your tail faster than a fish to water. While some of the public faces of government may feign incompetancy behind the scenes the government has some of the greatest minds in the country. They are highlighted, you cannot let people think that the government is too strong because they need to have the allusion of freedom. If people do not have that it could lead to disgruntlement, disorder, and dissolution. The majority can always find a way to control the minority, all throughout history they have.
    There's a lot I can answer to here, but as I said before, my belief, by observation and understanding, in the general ineptitude of people is the cornerstone of my sanity and goodwill.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

I am very sane... My psychiatrist told me so

Honestly though, conspiracy theories dont really scare me or anything. They generally just make me curious and are really entertaining. They dont bore me, and they dont bother me, and I like getting buried in one and digging up a new gem.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I am very sane... My psychiatrist told me so
    I've got an edge of paranoia, which is why this subject is srs bzns to me. You've basically setup a situation where upon you've assumed the existence of a group of people, ascribed them with the expressed directive to subvert your free-will, and the capabilities to do so in an effectively secretive manner. Now, I know this is something that people in power would love to be able to do, and have attempted in the past, and do so in the present in ways, I'm not denying that at all. I just have never seen any evidence to ascribe any group the level of effectiveness that you allude to.

And, what I described above cannot be proven or disproven and is the perfect void to project all of your deepest fears into.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

The illuminati, real, no? The only thing that matters is that they could be.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The illuminati, real, no? The only thing that matters is that they could be.
    It all really depends on your own personal concerns. But, from how I understand the world, the Illuminati could only be real if they weren't... human.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    There's a lot I can answer to here, but as I said before, my belief, by observation and understanding, in the general ineptitude of people is the cornerstone of my sanity and goodwill.
    There's a name for that:

Hanlon's Razor

Or:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    These are words to live by.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Qlip, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

They could be aliens, not outside the realm of possibility. There are tons of galaxies and planets out in the universe, all that needs to happen is for one advanced life form from another planet to come, figure out how to mimic human behavior, and find some way to come off as human. Who knows, maybe they suck themselves inside of random unsuspecting babies, take over their conciousness, and live their 'lives' through that person. Maybe they came way before and are members of a certain clan/ family of individuals. They could have been here all along, passing themselves off as humans, controlling us, and biding their time until we become totally dependant on the strength they provide. If they took the form of influential individuals, would you ever be able to tell? Can you ever truly know another human being?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

They could be aliens, not outside the realm of possibility. There are tons of galaxies and planets out in the universe, all that needs to happen is for one advanced life form from another planet to come, figure out how to mimic human behavior, and find some way to come off as human. Who knows, maybe they suck themselves inside of random unsuspecting babies, take over their conciousness, and live their 'lives' through that person. Maybe they came way before and are members of a certain clan/ family of individuals. They could have been here all along, passing themselves off as humans, controlling us, and biding their time until we become totally dependant on the strength they provide. If they took the form of influential individuals, would you ever be able to tell? Can you ever truly know another human being?
    I've always wondered who I am, I just knew I couldn't be one of you.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

I think ur one of the aliens, @Qlip is a very odd name for a human being.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: