User Tag List

First 1927282930313979 Last

I think that some sort of new concept should be invented for a distinctively heterosexual bond like the one formerly known as marriage.

I'd hope that in the name of equality homosexuals would respect the distinctive difference in sexual preference that people who love the opposite sex experience.

After all its love, who can be opposed to love?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I really don't like the film The Wizard of Oz.

This is not controversial this is just wrong. How can you not like that movie? It was a classic-way before its time!

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    This is not controversial this is just wrong. How can you not like that movie? It was a classic-way before its time!
    Yeah I'ma have to agree with her. The Wizard of Oz is just so boring... then again my attention span makes it difficult for me to watch most kinds of movies that don't interest me fully so that may be why. It may have been a classic back then but... being someone who doesn't care for Movies all that much I find it hard to appreciate the ones that were innovative for their time, because now they just make me want to die. I don't care if it was made in 1000 B.C. by the Egyptians, it still sucks.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I don't dislike it because it's old. There are plenty of old movies that I love. I just can't stand the acting. It's so bad. Especially the Cowardly Lion. I cringe every time he opens his mouth.

I also hate Gone with the Wind. But that's mostly because Scarlett O'Hara is a spoiled, childish, manipulative harpy.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I also hate Gone with the Wind. But that's mostly because Scarlett O'Hara is a spoiled, childish, manipulative harpy.
    I don't see the appeal of Gone With The Wind on any level at all. The popularity of it mystifies me.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah I never watched Gone with the Wind. It seemed way too intense, and slow. Absolutely no idea what it is about, but I haven't seen it so I can't really judge for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I don't see the appeal of Gone With The Wind on any level at all. The popularity of it mystifies me.
    That's because it was a different era. Imagine not having what we have now. It's like people who listen to classics from the Beatles or whatever band and don't understand what's so special or different. It's because it influenced everything afterwards so you don't notice anything.
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

PREACH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    idfk
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm sorry if anyone is a fan, but I'm not all that fond of Steven Universe. I've seen an episode or two and i didn't think the cartoon itself was bad, my tolerance for the fandom is just hitting rock bottom (no pun intended).

I feel like there's a boat load of SJWs and special snowflakes that SU sucks in like a magnet. Not to say all fans are, but from my experience the vast majority are difficult to put up with to say the least. I don't know, it seems to have gotten a little out of hand and people take the characters VERY seriously, like, more seriously than they should? It's a cartoon, intended for kids. If you wanna watch it I don't care, I love watching re-runs of childhood TV shows and movies, but if you're gonna flip your shit over someone telling you that Garnet is a gem so she isn't a human and technically can't be black, I start to get a bit annoyed.

I understand wanting to not be offensive and whatnot but still, some people carry out being politically correct to the point where it's not correct anymore.

Again, it's not only SU that has people like this, I'm sure every single fandom to ever exist does, but this is where I notice it's super prevalent.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    - I think Nascar is utterly pointless and should be illegal for wasting finite resources and polluting the air
    At least give them credit for converting to fuel injection and unleaded gas.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz