User Tag List

Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Controversial Beliefs

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    One time my cousin brought over his Boston Terrier and... Well to put it simply he fucks everything, and my arm was not exempt. So in that respect I am a victim of Beastiality It was only for a few seconds though so it hadn't the time needed to... Finish up.
    but you only think that is wrong because you were taught that. to the dog it'just wants to make puppies with your arms.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    A cat is harder to train, but it's an open question as to whether or not that means it is dumber. Dogs can be very smart, too, though. The dog we had growing up was very mischievous.
    The thing to remember about cats is that they're not nearly as domesticated as dogs. They're basically just wild animals that we allow to live in our houses.

In addition, cats don't really have a social order, like dogs do. Dogs defer to the alpha, which ideally should be the owner. Cats, however, do not look at their owner as their alpha. They regard humans as their food provider. Their mother cat, if you will.

This doesn't mean that cats are dumber. It just explains why they do whatever the hell they want, and never seem to listen.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    - I think parents ought to be held by courts for child endangerment when they deny their child treatment for a cancer with a 95% cure rate because they don't understand how modern medicine works and hate the idea of it.
    When you write a petition or something about it, you will have my signature.

Parents who deny to vaccinate their children because there was a stupid article (and then the correction was published) should be held too.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Ivy, kyuuei liked this post

HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    The thing to remember about cats is that they're not nearly as domesticated as dogs. They're basically just wild animals that we allow to live in our houses.

In addition, cats don't really have a social order, like dogs do. Dogs defer to the alpha, which ideally should be the owner. Cats, however, do not look at their owner as their alpha. They regard humans as their food provider. Their mother cat, if you will.

This doesn't mean that cats are dumber. It just explains why they do whatever the hell they want, and never seem to listen.
    See, this might explain why I'm more of a cat person. My personality is more catlike. Although, I like birds even more.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Not everybody has to find every body beautiful. But somebody will find every body beautiful.

I've found that by being less catty about other people's bodies and mindfully finding something beautiful about them has really helped me learn to love my own.
    This can be such a struggle for me and it generally leaves me feeling guilty. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Hmmm, lets see...

- I think Nascar is utterly pointless and should be illegal for wasting finite resources and polluting the air
    - People who don't like dogs are just plain wrong
    - I'm rather embarrassed to be American
    - I don't like fried food (other than potatoes)
    - I will choose chicken/fish over steak any day
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    This can be such a struggle for me and it generally leaves me feeling guilty. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Hmmm, lets see...

- I think Nascar is utterly pointless and should be illegal for wasting finite resources and polluting the air
    Oh dear...

...I don't like dogs. I tollerate them 95% of the time.

I LOVEEEEE fried food. I'd die without deep fried fatty goodness.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Not everybody has to find every body beautiful. But somebody will find every body beautiful.
    ^ +1

I've found that by being less catty about other people's bodies and mindfully finding something beautiful about them has really helped me learn to love my own.
    I'm not very good at this. Something to work on...

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

if you don't have experience with an issue but know someone who does, and try to lessen the stigma lot of times you make it worse because you don't get it. so fuck you.

as i guess what i'm saying is a lot of times creating a lable to reduce the stigma actually does the opposite. so what i propose is to stop because this is not gonna solve anything. just go back to being ignorant and eating tacos

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post

Hmmm, lets see...

Yeah, NASCAR disgusts me.. it's just so boring to watch cars drive In circles for an hour. I've always wanted to just see someone out of the crowd pull out a sniper rifle and just pop one of the tires of the person in first place for pursuing such a stupid and useless career. That would make it worthwhile entertainment.

We need to start replacing regular sports with more dangerous and risky ones... That'd be true entertainment!
    Instead of NASCAR, we could have...

MBTI
    :}

Alright, what I got from that article is that those who are moderately overweight are less likely to -die- from medical conditions, but are still more likely to get them in the first place. And that potentially part of the reason for this, looking at another article, is that those who are overweight might be given better healthcare treatment~more extensive treatment causing wider problems like I said before. I generally don't think that being reasonably overweight is a big deal, but having that be the norm seems as if it might just move up the whole scale.

What where the extremes now get pushed farther upwards into a more unhealthy range. So promotion-though that might not necessarily be what they are doing, more creating a culture of acceptance-but it is likely that it might end up trying to overstep its point-I think acceptance instead of promotion. It to me could just end up being dangerous, end up doing more physical harm than good.

That said, there is a girl in one of my classes-extremely extremely obese, probably at least 300 pounds, and I cannot imagine that her daily life is easy-in more ways than one. Shaming her to me would just be absolutely cruel, and I do not see how it would serve any real purpose. But I don't know, at the same time, I do have reservations-even for her sake. It is none of my business, but I just don't understand it. But I won't go any further on here because I have some more controversial ideas about this-some opinions-that I don't want to share-even on the controversial opinion thread. Not strong enough in them.

Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast