User Tag List

First 1523242526273575 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    It only comes out when I hear Adam Levine's voice.

Oh, and Nicki Minaj.
    Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 are no where near as bad as Bruno Mars. His voice just makes me want to punch him he sounds so obnoxious-whiny and flat.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Allow me to add to my list:

- I think things like gluten-free fads are perpetuating allergies and ignorance.
    - I think parents ought to be held by courts for child endangerment when they deny their child treatment for a cancer with a 95% cure rate because they don't understand how modern medicine works and hate the idea of it.
    - I think hippies are a necessary evil, and hipsters (adult hipsters.. teenage hipsters are cool, they're far more tolerable than hoodrats) can go die in a fire because hipsterism is centered in selfishness and self righteousness.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes EJCC, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Cartoon characters should age with time. This nonsense about them never getting old is too confusing for the minds of impressionable children.

TV is generally a huge waste of time, more emphasis really should be placed on reading. Maybe have shows-kids shows especially as it would probably be the easiest sell-advertise books occasionally instead of just straight up toys. Invest in reading somehow, might initially not work out, but maybe eventually.

Flat taxes.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Man, it's hard to think of these.

Let's see...

- As body-positive as I try to be, I do not believe even remotely that "all bodies are beautiful" -- saying that is an attempt to remove all standards of beauty from society, and that makes little to no sense to me.

- I don't like opera, and I think Broadway-style singing is overrated. I also hate the fact that there are only one or two styles of singing that people are taught in school, as if all other styles are "wrong" or "bad". Most of the time I think those styles of singing are hackneyed and boring.

- I think we should remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance and restore it to Francis Bellamy's original text.

- High heels are objectively awful for your feet and legs, and people need to stop wearing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Oh! Also, here are some things/people that I dislike that other people love:

- Ballet
    - Watermelon/cantaloupe/honeydew
    - Lena Dunham
    - The Simpsons/Family Guy
    - Most Judd Apatow movies
    - Water fights/paintball
    - Jell-O
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

People who are intolerant of millenials. I'm not sure that the other generations really have any right to judge.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

In truth what makes a view controversial anymore? I think its nye on impossible to actually have a controversial view, what once would have been controversial is now the mainstream, and I think that in large, large part is to do with the complete and utter exhaustion of the mainstream and promotion in its place instead of what was once niche, fringe and novel instead.

This isnt a controversial view itself BTW, I'm pretty sure its just a view.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Let's see...

- As body-positive as I try to be, I do not believe even remotely that "all bodies are beautiful" -- saying that is an attempt to remove all standards of beauty from society, and that makes little to no sense to me.
    I thought the idea was that all bodies can be beautiful, not that everyone has to find them to be such, in order to recognize that no single standard should be viewed as the only conceivable/acceptable one.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Osprey, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I thought the idea was that all bodies can be beautiful, not that everyone has to find them to be such, in order to recognize that no single standard should be viewed as the only conceivable/acceptable one.
    Yes, people can be attractive in many different ways.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Let's see...

YUP. Unfortunately, this renders me mostly completely silent on all body-image related issues. I've never found a way to articulate it without upsetting people, or making myself come across wrong. I also often get upset with these people because it seems like their goal is to erase standards all together, which REALLY ticks me off. Standards are a necessity. Just because you don't like the concept of standards, doesn't mean they need to go away.

- I don't like opera, and I think Broadway-style singing is overrated. I also hate the fact that there are only one or two styles of singing that people are taught in school, as if all other styles are "wrong" or "bad". Most of the time I think those styles of singing are hackneyed and boring.
    YES! I actually actively dislike that kind of theatrical style of singing that so many people like. It actually makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. It feels too loud and dramatic to the point of annoying. Though I can appreciate opera, I don't go out of my way to listen to it.

- I think we should remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance and restore it to Francis Bellamy's original text.
    Omg yes. I don't understand why people are so against removing it. It was artifically added.

- High heels are objectively awful for your feet and legs, and people need to stop wearing them.
    I think they can look nice, so I don't have much of an opinion on it. I thought high heels were funny when I was a child. My mom had a pair of ruby red heels when I was a kid that she stopped wearing when the early 90's fashion trend of bright colors faded. I'd play with them occasionally. She got mad when I tried to run down the stairs in them and busted the heel...
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes EJCC liked this post