User Tag List

First 1321222324253373 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    ^^^ Wowzers.

I believe that every driver over the age of, say, sixty, should be required to pass a driving test every... three years or so, to prove that they're still capable of driving. There are way too many elderly drivers who are a danger to themselves and others.

I realize the DMV employees would probably be terrified to administer these driving tests, but that's too bad. In the end, it would save lives.
    I think sixty is too early. Maybe above seventy-five?

As for my "controversial" opinion, I think it should be illegal for anyone with an airborne disease not to wear a surgical mask in public. I'm over getting sick because someone sneezed in the same room as me. I don't think the pharmaceutical companies would promote this, though...
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

People should be tested for phychopathy and if they do make they wear a label or put them to sleep.

Far too many criminal and non-criminal offenses have been done by them in the past to let them roam free.

We need to start teaching horseback riding in school and over time, replace cars with horses/camels/donkeys/etc.. Life would be so much better if we started taking our time with travel instead of rushing everything. Of course this will never happen, because the world is already too focused on going forward that they never consider what the past has to offer... it mayks meh sad. Also I must mention that Icelandic horses are just the most beautiful thing...

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    People should be tested for phychopathy and if they do make they wear a label or put them to sleep.

Far too many criminal and non-criminal offenses have been done by them in the past to let them roam free.
    While I sympathise with were you're coming from there's a lot more narcissists and those within that spectrum of personality disorders who commit crimes and imagine they are psychopaths than there are real psychopaths at large in the community, in part its because society has become intrigued with psychopaths and wrote so many flattering tales about them, ie Hannibal, that this happens.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I don't believe in the death penalty. I know there are criminals that may deserve it, but the reason I can't believe in an issue as heavy as death penalty is because if it's something I'm not willing or able to do myself (be the executioner), I can't expect someone else to do it. I know that this would mean taxes paying for the most heinous criminals to be kept behind bars for life, but that's one reason why I have no interest in a career in politics or law...I wouldn't be able to handle making decisions regarding death penalty, war, etc because I wouldn't be able to even force myself to allow it.

I wish WW3 would just happen already... We need an end to human suffering.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

People should stop trying to blame tragedy on the media. A normal kid does not watch CSI and then go out and shoot someone. Call of Duty does not give kids PTSD, so why are we claiming it causes other negative disorder/action. Crime existed before violent media, but it probably just wasnt investigated as fully or as often as it is today. People were able to get away with it more, but it still existed. If you go and shoot up an area or some other personally harmful and seriously violent crime to someone else, I think that there was something deeply wrong with you-video games or no, just a matter of time. Sure the developing brain is suscepible, but I don't know if it is really that susceptible.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Individuality is overrated, without a sense of commonality it's like shouting into a vacuum

we build our own prison with the things we strive for

gas powered cars should be taken off the road
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Nickelback may be bad, but they are not the worst band ever. I can name tens or even hundreds of bands that are more deserving of the disproportionate ire that Nickelback seems to draw from day to day.

The Good Listener: Why Do People Hate Nickelback So Much? : All Songs Considered : NPR
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Nickelback may be bad, but they are not the worst band ever. I can name tens or even hundreds of bands that are more deserving of the disproportionate ire that Nickelback seems to draw from day to day.

The Good Listener: Why Do People Hate Nickelback So Much? : All Songs Considered : NPR
    Burn the heretic!

Just kidding. Yeah, there are way worse bands than Nickelback. (coughTRAINcoughFIVEFORFIGHTINGcough) I think a lot of people make fun of them because it's the popular thing to do.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink: