User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

1. My favorite colors are deep blue and purple.
    2. I know how to write music because I've tried my hand at the craft and studied books like the Gradus Ad Parnassum.
    3. I'm afraid of clowns.
    4. My favorite writer is Vladimir Nabokov.
    5. My favorite music composers are J.S. Bach and Yuki Kajiura.
    6. My favorite type of animal is the cat.

20 is too many right now. I need to go to bed. Maybe the rest later.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Lotus liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    9. I liked to draw eyeballs as a kid.
    I still like to.

18. Star Trek: The Motion Picture is underrated.
    I agree.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Cloudpatrol liked this post

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

1. I'm British.
    2. I was born in London.
    3. Living in London.
    4. Working in London (and sometimes the South East).
    5. Studying in London.
    6. Learning to drive in London.
    7. I'm from London.
    8. I play guitar.
    9. I'm a runner.
    10. I've studied Japanese when I was 17; meaning I can read and write and speak Japanese as well as understand it; to a degree. "もしもし..."
    11. I first left England 09/11/2001, I flew to America, landed 11/09/2001, and that was to Pennsylvania by way of US Airways from LGW to PHL.
    12. I had a lot of fun working as a promoter in Soho in London for over a year and a half, from Spring 2014 to the end of 2015.
    13. I first left the English speaking world when I went to Amsterdam, NL by way of coach (& ferry) from London to Dover, over the English Channel and through France, Belgium and half of the NL 06/09/2015, left London at midnight, was on the ferry around 3:20am and in France 6am (local time) and arrived in my hotel 10am (local time) making it 9 hours in transit that way. Private coach.
    14. I am the youngest out of 11 if you add up all my parents children.
    15. I live with my maternal Grandmother, she's 92 and alive and kicking and a genuine WW2 vet' and a liberal, I love her , just me and her in a house in Thornton Heath.
    16. I feel like a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, and that God loves me. (This might be more opinion than fact but it's going in there).
    17. I'm 30 and I have a limited liability company.
    18. IQ: 140 (last tested when I was in my late 20's).
    19. I've tested as INTP & ENTP, so I know I'm an 'NTP, so like Jim Morrison was; I'm an xNTP.
    Last edited by ilikeitlikethat; 11-29-2016 at 05:14 AM.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si

1. My real name is actually 'day' in Spanish, which is why I took up the sun motif.

2. My favorite subjects are Science and History.

3. I have never been to a funeral or a wedding.

4. My dog, a toy-poodle named P-nut, has the same birthday as me.

5. I have a huge Mexican background and can only read in Spanish and comprehend Spanish slang. (As in, I can vaguely understand if you are swearing at me and can pronounce words better then you.)

6. I have an older brother and sister. My sister is 9 years older than me and my brother is 7 years older than me.

7. I can play about 12 instruments at varying skill levels.

8. I own every Nintendo console since SNES.

9. I currently work at a Coldstone Creamery.

10. My family built the town of Merced and if you visit their museum, my family tree is there. The town is now a shell of its former glory, but this is what initially inspired me to go into the business world to bring jobs back to it.

11. My favorite colors are metallic gold and pistachio green.

12. I will only have kids in even numbers. Either 0 or 2. No more, no less. I will name the oldest Natalie/Nathan and the youngest Isaac/Sadie. This is theoretically nonnegotiable in my eyes.

13. I have never been to a convention before.

14. This is going to sound so fucking wild but stick with me here, when I was a kid (so like 5ish years ago), I wanted to work for Zone archive because I thought it was SO damn cool how they got the art to look like the source material. So I studied the works from storyboard artists from my favorite cartoons for months. I now have the ability to replicate artstyles and recognize influences. (Especially CalArts people. Very easy to pick their art out.)

15. I play Pokemon and Smash Bros competitively.

16. My favorite foods are pozole, pasta, and sub sandwiches.

17. My favorite TV show of all time is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

18. My birthday is April 20th, 2000. When my freshman History teacher found this out, he bought me a book called 'Hitler's Daughter'.

19. I am of Hindu faith.

20. I am a panromantic asexual single who is ready mingle.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Se > Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Johari · Private Blog · Nohari

The MBTI Test Test Status: Phase One

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

1. I was really into choir in middle school and high school. I was a first soprano and I went to All State during my senior year.
    2. My parents are about 40 years older than me.
    3. Although I love my CJ program at school, I never even considered majoring in CJ until I watched Dexter.
    4. I have a pet hamster named Dexter. And a molly fish named Baby Bop.
    5. I really love reading multiple choice books.
    6. I am an only child.
    7. I see some numbers as colors. They look like this: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    8. My spirituality a mix of agnosticism and new age beliefs.
    9. I sleep with 3 large stuffed animals every night.
    10. I'm still pretty unsure of my type, although INFP sort of feels right.
    11. Everyone I've dated or wanted to date has fallen into the geek/gamer category.
    12. According to one of my high school teachers, my aura is red.
    13. I get really mad when I see people yell at their kids. It's one of the main reasons I quit my retail job.
    14. I've had 5 best friends in my life: an INFJ, INxJ, INFP, INTP, and INFP in that order. The last two are the best people I've ever met.
    15. My political views aren't at all consistent and I am very easily swayed.
    16. I have never been drunk or high. I've also never been to that sort of party.
    17. I once wrote really sweet personalized letters to everyone in my IPR class, but it was mostly for attention.
    18. I love night-time car rides.
    19. My favorite food is lobster bisque, followed by crab legs and sushi.
    20. I have several dresses, but I only own one skirt, which I haven't worn in years.
    Previous username: EliaBlack
    Likes Rouskyrie, Cloudpatrol, Lotus liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1. I was born on Friday the 13th
    2. My favorite horror series is Friday the 13th
    3. My favorite number is 13
    4. I love cats.
    5. I always have pet cats but they've all died of unnatural causes growing up... gotten to the point where I don't let them out at night and just hope for the best.
    6. I am an only child. My brother died before he was born. And I have no mother.

7. I see numbers as colors.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - my favorite is 13 which was also my favorite shade and color when I was a child. I have synesthesia.

But also works with names and words.

Sam
    Britney

Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday

8. I am not fully republican or democrat. I not religious. All these people be arguing... me?
    9. According to a psychic my aura is green and like a healer
    10. I like to curl up when I sleep sometimes, other times I have an arm hanging off the bed. I use to like to hide in boxes when I was a kid. (cat'like quirks)
    11. My spiritual is agnosticism with a spiritual touch to it. I have a ridiculously open mind in some ways.
    12. I am highly systematic. I like to organization information into systems. I use to arrange everyone's height and weight into a system, as well as mbti now.
    13. I believe that stories all have their in-universe framework of rules that should be abided by to avoid plotholes, contradictions, arsepulls. Plotholes, contradictions, arsepulls ANNOY me. It must fit the in-story logic.
    14. I am the optimistic one trying to help any of my friends to see the potential when hope isn't lost or recognize how to grow stronger from pain... yet I struggle with myself deep down to apply the same thing as easily.
    15. Never been drunk. I don't drink hardly ever. I don't even smoke much. Any of these things would be occasional.
    16. I rarely ever get addicted to anything... except maybe the internet because of the storehouse of information..
    17. I love music and can get lost in it almost... yet without it I go back to feeling pretty empty. I like the emotional buzz I don't normally have much of.
    18. I don't show I care very well so I buy gifts... or buy people food and stuff, pay for it, to show my care. Aside from just words.
    19. I dislike most food... I can't handle most pop... So I'm exceptionally picky and particular about what I have.
    20. I'm pretty xNTP seeming in person, yet have clear J tendencies that throw people off. I score ENTP/INTP on tests usually, but I've occasionally gotten ENTJ and informed of my "Ni vibes" so meh.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am
    Likes Babybop, Cloudpatrol, Lotus liked this post

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius 20 facts about himself:

1)He is an avid runner but has an eccentric training regime as most of his runs are between 11pm and 3AM.

2) He has been a vegetarian pretty much his whole life.

3)He has been on this forum since the day it opened to the public and therefore has known some members for 10 years.

4)One of his first words was gargoyle but what he actually pointed to was almost certainly a grotesque.

5)His favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was Michelangelo as he liked to party and probably gets laid the most.

6)He got suspended from the equivalent to high school about 15 times; the most comical when he offered the vice principal a can of beer as she called Falcarius discourteous a few days beforehand.

7)His favorite books is The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling by Henry Fielding, closely followed by Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace.

8) He has ran over 5k races over 100 times, 10k races over 15 times, half-marathon 8 times, and a full marathon once

9)He has never lived more than 4 miles from where he was born.

10)He is learning French but is not too good at it.

11) He used to be a trustee of a local environmental charity.

12) He refers himself in third person mostly because he is dyslexic rather than because he is trying to be comical. One automatically pay more attention to grammar and spelling when writing in third person.

13)He hates Apple products as he just thinks they are overpriced fancy boxes.

14) He rides a tricycle everywhere as he is one of those pinko types the Daily Mail warn people about and it is more functional than bicycles.

15)He wants a Tokyoflash watch but does not know what one to get.

16) Ivy once changed his username to Velociraptor as an April Fools joke.

17)He has never broke a bone.

18 He commonly gets complaints when he does not talk in third person or he changes his avatar to one without a dinosaur.

19)His favorite colour is yellow.

20 He has mild Raynaud's phenomenon but does not really care as he thinks it is kinda cool to have hands which glow orange and purple in cold weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Enneagram
    947 so/sx

1. My nickname in real life is "Jamie".
    2. I have naturally curly hair that I used to hate, but now love to death.
    3. My favorite workout method is "Ballet Beautiful".
    4. If having to choose between coffee or tea, I'll pick coffee every time.
    5. I made a dress from scratch once.
    6. I'm afraid of balloons and how loud they pop, so I avoid them.
    7. I am accident and mistake prone. Real life exhausts me because of that.
    8. I have an account at World of Warcraft.
    9. My favorite type of music is mostly 1960's hit songs.
    10. I have traveled in around a dozen countries before the age of 25.
    11. I broke my foot and ankle exactly three times... and on the same exact leg, too.
    12. I've written erotica before.
    13. Showed said erotica at my high school and everyone told me it was better than those shitty books you can find at the food store.
    14. I'm married to someone of a different nationality than me.
    15. You cANNNTO TOUCH MY LEG. EVER. I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.
    16. I am claustrophobic.
    17. I killed my pet hamster accidentally when I was a child.
    18. I've lived in New York at one point. Yes, I was there during 9/11.
    19. My favorite color is black.
    20. I am bilingual and learning my third language currently.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol, Lotus liked this post

1. I speak 4 languages. I somehow learned Spanish by watching telenovelas.
    2. I have heterochromia so one of my eyes is more brown while the other is more green. I'm the only one in my family with green eyes and with this issue.
    3. I've just finished my first novel and I have no idea what to do with it. I want to publish it but I'm incredibly self critical.
    4. I make playlists for fun. My Spotify is nuts right now.
    5. I speed read like a mofo if I like something. I'm also a fast learner when interested.
    6. When I decide on something, it becomes this obsessive need that will eat me up until whatever I've decided on is complete. Obviously I lack any patience whatsoever and I can be fairly destructive in my pursuits.
    7. I've been known to collect stray animals and find them homes or take them to shelters.
    8. I get very emotional when we're talking about servicemen like soldiers, cops, or firefighters being in danger. Announcements of soldiers injured or dying will end with me in tears almost every time.
    9. I travel a lot. A LOT. I especially like travelling on my own.
    10. I'm pretty musically inclined and when I was younger I used to write songs. Now I'm lazy and have other interests but I still LOVE singing. It's like carpool karaoke every time I drive.
    11. I'm really good at beginning of relationships but really awful about them throughout. I fall out with people really easily because emotions make me uncomfortable and I don't know how to tell people to give me space. INFJ doorslam to the max.
    12. I'm a huge skeptic but I've had dreams of events that have happened in the near future.
    13. I like to argue. It's the best way I connect with people.
    14. I've been to like 30 countries and 20+ US states.
    15. I'm one of the most pro-America people you'll find and I think the US is the best country in the world. I get viscerally angry when people start talking shit about that country and I've stopped talking to people because of it. Oh yeah and I'm not American.
    16. I'm really sarcastic and people don't always know when I'm joking. I have had to take an appropriate workplace behaviour course because I'm quite blunt and someone got offended by me.
    17. I'm really small and really flexible. People think I do a lot of yoga but I don't. I'm just secretly a cat and can fold myself weirdly.
    18. I can astral project. I don't really understand it but am able to do it frequently.
    19. I have made a car dealer breakdown because of how stubborn I am. I'm basically Jane from Happy Endings personality wise.
    20. I really like finance. Although my hobbies and interests change all the time, money and how it works has always interested me. I day trade and I have a degree in finance. I'm currently getting a MBA in it and I have no idea what I'll do with it.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Lotus, erg liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

1. I was born on the 8/4, so that's the only way I don't forget it.
    2. I'm probably the worst person you'll ever meet at remembering dates and facts, but the best one with sensations. (Well, maybe not the best one, but you got the point)
    3. When I read that you too see words as colors I felt relieved, because I do that too.
    4. I am proud of my freshly dyed burgundy red hair but I'm already planning on switching to indigo or green.
    5. I have green eyes and a really pale complexion, so I use that as an excuse to dye my hair every color I want.
    6. I think I babble, but that's because I think faster than I speak and I mess up while feeling awkward.
    7. On my passport photo I look like a worse version of Angelina Jolie in Salt (so actually a better version of myself?).
    8. Maths for me used to be more like "imagine movements so that you come up with a result" and the easiest subject.
    9. When I was 3 I already knew how to read and write. I learned that from the TV, VHS and DVD recorder manuals and the leaflet of the cough syrup.
    10. When I was 3 I used to read leaflets and give the other children what they needed basing on that.
    11. I'm an xNFP magnet: almost all of my friends are NFP males.
    12. I'm either too loud or too withdrawn, it's all or nothing.
    13. In relationships I either idealize the other one too much or I don't feel involved at all.
    14. In high school, I've attended 3 years of humanities and 2 of STEM (in Italy we have to stand 5 years of high school). In my class I was the only one always scoring maximum in translations from greek and latin and badly failing at literature (which is supposed to be WAAAAAAAY easier).
    15. Right now I have 8 cans of energy drinks in my fridge. And I'm not even addicted to caffeine.
    16. During lectures I often say "I need an intravenous injection of caffeine"
    17. I have DSPD, which is a fancy acronym to mean that, if I followed my natural circadian rhythm, I would go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 4 pm (I'm not even exaggerating, those are the real hours according to my hormones).
    18. I've been recently working on a keylogger to test on my mother's computer to see if she was still cheating on my father. Never finished it though. I left the theory half undone.
    19. I'm afraid that if I choose chemistry at the university I'll start to hate it because I don't like to focus my energies just on one subject. But I'm doing too good and I like it too much for choosing something else. Goddamnit.
    20. I can decently speak and understand (excluding latin and ancient greek, which don't count) italian, french, spanish and russian. I've been trying to learn german by myself, but I've never studied it deep enough. Yet.