I don't feel like doing all 20, but I'll do 10.
1. I am left-handed.
2. I have a keychain from every U.S. state I've visited, which to date is 22.
3. I have also been to Canada, Mexico, England, and Italy.
4. I was attacked by a swarm of yellowjackets when I was a kid, and I was stung 40 times. To this day I'm terrified of bees and wasps. (Bumblebees are okay.)
5. I'm allergic to mangoes, pineapples, and avocados, but I eat them anyway, because they're amazing.
6. I used to sing in a traditional Celtic band.
7. I've completed three half-marathons, but I doubt I'll ever do a full one, because I don't want to die.
8. I played Maria in a school production of Twelfth Night, but I really wanted to play Viola.
9. I took two years of Japanese in school, but I don't remember much of it. I can still read and write Hiragana and Katakana, though. But I don't remember any Kanji.
10. I have been guilty of cosplaying. Shut up. It's fun.