User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I don't feel like doing all 20, but I'll do 10.

1. I am left-handed.
    2. I have a keychain from every U.S. state I've visited, which to date is 22.
    3. I have also been to Canada, Mexico, England, and Italy.
    4. I was attacked by a swarm of yellowjackets when I was a kid, and I was stung 40 times. To this day I'm terrified of bees and wasps. (Bumblebees are okay.)
    5. I'm allergic to mangoes, pineapples, and avocados, but I eat them anyway, because they're amazing.
    6. I used to sing in a traditional Celtic band.
    7. I've completed three half-marathons, but I doubt I'll ever do a full one, because I don't want to die.
    8. I played Maria in a school production of Twelfth Night, but I really wanted to play Viola.
    9. I took two years of Japanese in school, but I don't remember much of it. I can still read and write Hiragana and Katakana, though. But I don't remember any Kanji.
    10. I have been guilty of cosplaying. Shut up. It's fun.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    8. I played Maria in a school production of Twelfth Night, but I really wanted to play Viola.
    One of my friends plays the viola.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    15. Hello if you're reading this.
    16. I can lick my elbow. This is totally serious and not a joke. I don't know why people say it is impossible.
    18. Who is even reading this?
    So most of your points are to check if someone is reading your facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    You gotta admit they had the best uniforms.
    yes

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

1. My fav foods are Indian, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese. I don't like typical "American" food...too much grease and gluten.
    2. Most of my meals I eat with chopsticks.
    3. If I'm not planning a trip somewhere I get incredibly crabby.
    4. My favorite flower is the gardenia.
    5. I love London ...museums, parks, people watching. But after about 3 days I have to get out to the country.
    6. I can't stand watching commercial TV....or reading mainstream media.
    7. (...can't think of anything more...I'll have to finish this later...

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

1. I love Game Of Thrones, but don't read A Song Of Ice And Fire
    2. I'm an introvert, but I can phone, and argue, for hours without being exhausted at the slightest.
    3. At the moment, my favorite game(s) is/are the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, because it's the best mix between horror, strategy and quick thinking, which are three things I really enjoy.
    4. My favorite colors are light green, gray, and black.
    5. I don't think Jack Sparrow is crazy at all, unless I'm crazy as well...

6. I am talented at drawing, but everyone really interested in art is either delusional, stupid, or both, in my opinion, but there are exceptions.
    7. I will become an attorney when I'm an adult, and if I fail, which isn't too likely, I'll become a psychologist.
    8. I have never truly lost a debate against anyone. My dad uses authority to escape me, so I have never won against him yet.
    9. I have Aspergers (40%), and I have a classmate that has it as well (75%), but despite him having it almost twice as bad, I was the one diagnosed with it. He's diagnosed with ADHD and takes pills.
    10. I can analyze people like I can read an open book, but cause I didn't use to look at the people I talk to, I was considered to be a sociopath.

11. I believe Disney is evil, and everytime they buy a company, to me, it's like they killed someone. Star Wars and Marvel, to me, are dead.
    12. I love Anime and Manga, but I'm taking a break cause I have other things I want to do.
    13. When I hear music while I'm walking, I consiously adjust my footsteps to the rhythm of the music playing, even if I dislike the music.
    14. (No,) I (never) use sarcasm (at all).
    15. I generally like adults more than kids/teens my age unless they're mature.

16. I'm so physically flexible, when I sit down, my back inevitably leans to the front, which people mispercieve with me being a hunchback. I also curl up into my round chair like an armadillo.
    17. I'm so cynical, despite my compassion for the poor, I would never donate to charities because I'd expect them to lie and keep the money to themselves. How else do they make money?
    18. I'm a cat person as well, and I generally think dog people are stupid.
    19. Following 18, I love sharks, eagles, owls, crows, spiders and hornets.
    20. I love to hate religion. In fact, to me it's fun blaming everything on it.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    4. I was attacked by a swarm of yellowjackets when I was a kid, and I was stung 40 times. To this day I'm terrified of bees and wasps. (Bumblebees are okay.)
    Fact 21:
    When I read this, I wasn't sure what yellowjackets were, so I typed it into Google. When I saw what it was, I nearly got a heart attack because that's exactly the type of wasp I fear most. Although I have never been stung by them, I have a legitimate phobia against that specific type. They look fucking scary as hell. But for some reason, I really like hornets, and don't mind bees.

Fact 22:
    I'm a spider person (in spiders vs wasps)
    In fact, I really like spiders.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    So most of your points are to check if someone is reading your facts?
    To be fair, 20 facts is entirely too many to hold anyone's focus and actually be interesting.

A wannabe dog

Eh I have short attention span, so I think I'll just do 10 instead of 20.

1) I started learning how to save money at a young age of 8.
    2) I have strong morals/convictions, and I stand by my morals/convictions. No amount of persuasion is able to swerve me to another direction. I choose to follow the light side instead of the dark side, and I stand by this moral/conviction of mine. No matter how harsh and evil this world could be at times, I strive to be a person of strong morals and integrity.
    3) I don't have any enemies in this world. People might perceive me as their enemy, but I don't really perceive anyone as my enemy. Life is too short to hold grudges with people.
    4) I dislike showing weakness in front of people, I always try to hold back my tears in front of people. And whenever I lose control of myself, I start getting very angry with myself for showing weakness.
    5) Kids and animals are often drawn to me.
    6) I have a deeply spiritual side to me which I often hide from the entire world. When I was 14 years old, I started researching about things like past lives, reincarnation, NDE etc, trying to find out the truth about the universe around me.
    7) I have a deeply sentimental side to me. I sleep with my stuffed animals every night. I keep every presents that my friends and teachers gave me.
    8) I have a deeply creative side to me. I started learning how to write my first short novel when I was 11, and I started learning how to write lyrics when I was 14. I used to have imaginary friends when I was a young child too, and I often find myself speaking to inanimate objects. I was a very low-maintenance child, my parents doesn't really need to look after me, they just need to put me inside my bedroom and close my door, and I will spend the next few hours entertaining myself in my own imagination.
    9) To me, this world doesn't exist in black and white, but it exists in shades of grey.
    10) I have this tendency to befriend the underdogs. That person who gets targeted and bullied by everyone shall become my new friend.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

1. I have a black dragon with an orange sombrero on top of my tower at work.
    2. I like characters with conflicted loyalties like Boomer or Theon Greyjoy.
    3. My favorite color is green.
    4. I've been to Canada, Mexico and Peru.
    5. I can play the piano.
    6. I like J.L. Borges.
    7. I have an irritable side to me that I'm not proud of. I try my best to hide it.
    8. I like birds.
    9. I liked to draw eyeballs as a kid.
    10. Humor is important. I don't buy the idea that we have to go through life acting emo all the time.
    11. I really, really need to clean my apartment.
    12. I think the internet has a lot of potential that isn't utilized, because people have too limited of a framework of what it could be.
    13. I hated coloring as a kid, and I was overjoyed when I wasn't expected to do it anymore.
    14. I once dressed up as an invented Star Wars character, a wookie Jedi, for Halloween.
    15. I tend to have very crazy surreal dreams, and I wish I had them more often.
    16. Paranormal Activity sucks.
    17. Daylight Savings time is an abomination and should be eliminated from every country on earth.
    18. Star Trek: The Motion Picture is underrated.
    19. Tim & Eric are brilliant, and homies, to boot.
    20. I too have sympathy for underdogs.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes ilikeitlikethat liked this post