1. I'm an atheist. Have been practically whole my life (Except when I was kid and they still used to teach religion for everyone, and back then I was afraid to say out loud that I did not believe. God felt so petty and malicious that he might get angry!).
2. I never get lost. I don't know how, but I'm able to tell the north from south and have fully working google maps inside my brains. I see cities as a map, rather than as collection of buildings.
3. I also have been to Finland. For the past 30 years! Mostly because I live here, but also because it's nice in here.
4. I don't like poems at all. I find them underwhelming.
5. I do however enjoy rhyming. I keep rhyming everything I say out of habit. I hope I'm not irritating people too much.
6. I don't like lyrics. I never listen to them and I'm never interested in their meanings. I do enjoy them as an instrument though.
7. I wear a cap inside all them, even while eating. I don't like general courtesy rules because they are sexist and arbitrary.
8. You could say I'm a machonist (machonist is to men what feminist is to women) and I just made up that word. Men of this world are also suffering and their issues need as much attention as women's problems.
9. I don't like Lord of the Rings even though I enjoy fantasy literature, movies and worlds. None of the characters were interesting, plot was predictable and the films way too long.
10. I'm excited about transhumanism. I'm anxious to see what the technology can do to improve ourselves. It's time we become gods of our own.
11. I don't drink any hot drinks, except for when in flu (like now). And only then I'm drinking Panadol Hot (painkillers meant for flu-induced pains, mixed in hot water. Tastes like some black currant-juice)
12. I have never smoked tobacco. And neither has my wife. We strongly dislike smokers.
13. Speaking of wife, I also have a son. He was born 4 days after I turned 30 (and two hours late from due date... pretty good timing).
14. I have played junior/amateur (european) football for 16 years (more than half of my life). And I hope I can coach my son when he begins playing.
15. I make games for living, and I started writing my first game when I was about 5. I had no idea what I was doing, I was simply copying code from a computer magazine. It never finished since I didn't know how to save.
16. I hate brands. Especially Apple. I don't want to pay for the brand, and even less I want to belong to a group that choses brand over product. iPhones are vastly inferior to Android phones, yet Apple is always considered the trendsetter.
17. I like my products efficient. I'm always on lookout for newcomers that are selling their superior products for cheap because they lack brand recognization. For example Kia-cars and OnePlus-phones.
18. I have great dislike for suits and ties. They are uncomfortable and absurd. Why is it expected for everyone to wear noose on their necks?
19. Never been outside of Europe. We once planned a trip to New Zealand, but gave up the idea because of long flights and time needed to spend there (Even two weeks is too short time to see everything).
20. I was admitted to college in 2003, and I still haven't finished. I'm working on my thesis right now, but really lack time, energy and motivation to finish it.