First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yesterday I actually ate a small boiled squid with pepper sauce for dinner along with 4 doughnut holes, and I didn't know if I should shame brag about it on Random Thoughts, for fear of offense. I looked it up and found out that squids themselves are cannibals, so I figured that if you were reasonable, you wouldn't mind. But, I played it safe.
    If you ate the holes from ring doughnuts, then surely that's eating nothing?
    I would probably investigate what food @iamnotthepita actually IS...or cover @Lark or @Mole in mud and bake them...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I guess I could just eat whatever.
    (I'm not picky.)
    I've thought before that I'd probably be a good candidate for eating since I get a lot of exercise... however, I'm not volunteering and you'd have to manage to catch me and hold me in order to eat me.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've thought before that I'd probably be a good candidate for eating since I get a lot of exercise... however, I'm not volunteering and you'd have to manage to catch me and hold me in order to eat me.
    It's an island.

I'd just hide, dig a pit, and wait for you to circle back around.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

TypoC has a member?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

It's an island.

I'd just hide, dig a pit, and wait for you to circle back around.
    having been informed by more than one person that they would eat my legs if we were stranded on a desert island, I'd have built myself some sort of defensive fort on one end or something... can't trust hungry people around the legs apparently

remember also... some of us on here are actually pretty aware of our environment, tiger traps as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    TypoC has a member?
    technically, I'd say that there are several total dicks wandering around at any given points... which would make it something like a phallic hydra or something?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

All this work to eat someone else... let alone errant members.
    I think I'll be a vegetarian and also eat fish.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

All this work to eat someone else... let alone errant members.
    I think I'll be a vegetarian and also eat fish.
    is @BadOctopus fish? I mean it is bad so you might get sick. but maybe it's not barfy bad and die because your stomach explodes, but bad as in bad ass and you get super powers for eating her. I'll let you take the first bite
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I think the logical answer would be to eat whomever was already dead before they had begun to decompose, or an injured person who was willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the group.

It seems oddly personal to start naming names about who I would want to eat, especially since I don't really know how fat any of you are.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is BadOctopus fish? I mean it is bad so you might get sick. but maybe it's not barfy bad and die because your stomach explodes, but bad as in bad ass and you get super powers for eating her. I'll let you take the first bite
    AFTR EETNZ HER I WIL HAS SOOPRPWRZ!!

... and then I shall swim home.

Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think the logical answer would be to eat whomever was already dead before they had begun to decompose, or an injured person who was willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the group.
    Eww, like a buzzard or a jackal. Don't you have any dignity?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    It seems oddly personal to start naming names about who I would want to eat, especially since I don't really know how fat any of you are.
    I think this is a good time to bring up the point that a properly prepared person is barbecued, low and slow over applewood or oak. Pit roasting is the second preferred option.

As I typed that I imagined myself mop basting with a nice vinegar based baste, while crying with my mouth watering.