User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Pffft don't make excuses! Chrysanthea just so happens to be a Greek name meaning "Golden Flower". You could certainly work with that! Be more creative next time!
    Evvvveryones a critic. Cannot appreciate a good work of art! Shakespeare never had to deal with this garbage.

Maybe that was my plan all along. There needs to be some names saved for part 2... It wouldn't do to reuse them.
    Likes Chrysanthea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Evvvveryones a critic. Cannot appreciate a good work of art! Shakespeare never had to deal with this garbage.

Maybe that was my plan all along. There needs to be some names saved for part 2... It wouldn't do to reuse them.
    Too late! I refuse to be in part two now! You already forgot me once... your actions have been judged!

This is such a difficult decision.

Are we allowed to do taste tests beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Polar bears, being almost completely unused to the presence of humans and therefore having no ingrained fear of them, are the only species of bear that will actively hunt people for food...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ah no! That's ok, I have enough usernames to use to offset you. Oh but a challenge story thread oooooh. But I guess the constant tagging would get to be annoying in that. Ah well-intallation 2 is in slow slow months long progress. But it has to be an improvement over that.
    Did I dream that you replied to my story section? I got back to reply to it but can't see it anywhere...did it go to a new thread or was I dreaming your reply?

On topic...I'd eat @iamnotthepita since I think that's probably still a type of bread of some sort... And I'd quite enjoy a @Frosty6226 @Hard icecream...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rambling View Post
    Did I dream that you replied to my story section? I got back to reply to it but can't see it anywhere...did it go to a new thread or was I dreaming your reply?

On topic...I'd eat @iamnotthepita since I think that's probably still a type of bread of some sort... And I'd quite enjoy a @Frosty6226 @Hard icecream...
    Nah I replied but it just couldnt live up to the first story so it had to go. Maybe one day something better will fly back and grace this thread with its presence, but until then it remains a *cocky* one hit wonder.

But lets just say... It ended with me pretty much being screwed over by vengeful forum members.

I never promised you a @Chrysanthea garden..

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Nah I replied but it just couldnt live up to the first story so it had to go. Maybe one day something better will fly back and grace this thread with its presence, but until then it remains a *cocky* one hit wonder.

But lets just say... It ended with me pretty much being screwed over by vengeful forum members.

I never promised you a @Chrysanthea garden..
    Screwed over? I read those as admiring comments.

I think @Chrysanthea flowers are probably edible and best served on a mixed salad.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rambling View Post
    Screwed over? I read those as admiring comments.

I think @Chrysanthea flowers are probably edible and best served on a mixed salad.
    Oh no not the comments people posted! What happened to me in my story, it ended with you guys holding forks and knives and napkins around me. But I left that part fairly open ended. Did I live, maybe. Was I able to take you all single handedly?<~~~ suggesting that option.

Ah I will have to rewrite it at some point, the suspense is too much

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I'm pretty.sure I'd be one of the first people eaten.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Wait is @sprinkles made out of... Actual sprinkles?

But what are the actual sprinkles themselves made of? It's probably not sugar and cornstarch...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

why not just decide who has the most valuable skillset for survival and then rank people that way as to who should be eaten last and who first?

meaning don't eat @JAVO any time soon

and it's time to eat the creative writing majors first
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes JAVO liked this post