Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I like octopus actually
    Even if its gone bad?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Hmm... I'm thinking I'd have a craving for Italian or Mexican.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Myself, cuz I am absolutely delicious! Wait no, I have a stand in... You shouldn't have come back @Frosty... You sealed your own fate. Just add a few @sprinkles, and on a hot island day, paradise.
    Likes JAVO, Fuzz liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'd make a mixed salad with @Frosty6226 @Vulcan @BadOctopus @Chrysanthea @Hard and @Evastover

I'd save @Hive @Noll @prplchknz @chickpea and @five sounds for dessert

For a midnight snack, I'd eat @captain curmudgeon @AffirmitiveAnxiety @Chanaynay @EJCC @ExNinjaTropPervertie and @chubber

3 am snack would be @Urarienev @GarrotTheThief @Ingrid in grids @Jennifer @Ivy @Jaguar and @Kullervo

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I'd make a mixed salad with @Frosty6226 @Vulcan @BadOctopus @Chrysanthea @Hard and @Evastover

I'd save @Hive @Noll @prplchknz @chickpea and @five sounds for dessert

For a midnight snack, I'd eat @captain curmudgeon @AffirmitiveAnxiety @Chanaynay @EJCC @ExNinjaTropPervertie and @chubber

3 am snack would be @Urarienev @GarrotTheThief @Ingrid in grids @Jennifer @Ivy @Jaguar and @Kullervo

You sure would be full. You know that I have to outdo you now...

Hunting for my breakfast along the @riva, squinting in the night while dodging a variety of leafy overgrown plants while not being @reckless at all, I hear a sound... Up ahead! What is it, a sort of squaking noise? As I get closer I am able to recognize that it is in fact a @Vulcan! Exhuberent I decide that I must find a way to catch this vulcan, to satify my ravenous appetite. @Chanaynaying on over to a tree nearby, I climb up it. Guided by the @Starry sky, I spot a @highlander in the distance. (Which was a bit more difficult because of the @Coriolis effect)
    Right where there was a huge @Starcrash! Being the kind, merciful, gracious highlander that he is, he helps me capture the vulcan. That is breakfast.

As the light of the day comes, I venture further down onto the beach. As I get closer to the @Opal water, I spot what appears to be a friendly octopus. Speaking the the octopus, as I have gotten lonely and unfortunately am not a package deliverer and I am just such a huge @DreamBeliever-but now I'm intentionally @Rambling, I share all of my deepest darkest secrets including my hidden desperation for food. The octopus seems very sincere in her desire to help me, and informs me that there Is a @Legion of @prplchknz down along the path.

I start walking and I hear a squalling! It is the prplchknz! I try to get close to one, but it ellusively flocks away. Finding an @OrangeAppled on the ground, I suit myself and fashion the core into a shank. I attack the prplchknz, while regretfully noticing @themightyfetuses that are obviously its chicks around it(It can't be helped) and come out the victor. I allow the chicks to live, because I am not a monster and leave. Discovering that I need to cook the meat, as it is sort of @Hard, I quickly set a pot(please don't ask how I got it, I am obviously a pot maker) over the @azulflame. The stew bubbling, I add in a few @JAVO beans, and a couple of @chickpeas that I just happened to have in my pocket. I eat the entire thing, like the @chubber that I am. @whatever it isn't as if I hadn't forcibly dieted enough on the island.

But I have been betrayed. It turns out the the octopus what not so friendly afterall! It was in fact a @BadOctopus! The prplchknz were diseased, and now I have a @Cygnus! Praying to the @Sultan of Beans that this is not to be my @Destiny, for I had always dreamed of living long enough to grow a @grey_beard, I slowly lie down on the soft(not at all @Poki) @Ivy and @Blue, @BluRoses. If I am to die, at least I can do it in @PeaceBaby.

The night becomes @Frosty, and rain @sprinkles. I hear @five sounds echo, and realize that I am on the brink of death.

In the morning, a ship happens upon me. Inside is @Jennifer the @Jaguar hunter! She finds me, @small.wonder that, and with appropriate @affirmativeanxiety she grabs some of the @Showbread out of the pack that she @Qlipped onto her belt, along with the antidote(duh), and the day is saved!
    Last edited by Frosty; 06-16-2015 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Misspellings and additions. This was fun to write... I am going to be so sad when I can't edit it any more.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

... might want to pace yourself a bit there. Yeesh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I was on another island before, and they tried to cannibalize me there, and they thought it would give them superpowers. It just gave them diabetes, though.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    You sure would be full. You know that I have to outdo you now...

Hunting for my breakfast, squinting in the night while dodging a variety of leafy overgrown plants, I hear a sound... Up ahead! What is it, a sort of squaking noise? As I get closer I am able to recognize that it is in fact a @Vulcan! Exhuberent I decide that I must find a way to catch this vulcan, to satify my ravenous appetite. @Chanaynaying on over to a tree nearby, I climb up it. Guided by the @Starry sky, I spot a @highlander in the distance. (Which was a bit more difficult because of the @Coriolis effect)
    Right where there was a huge @Starcrash! Being the kind, merciful, gracious highlander that he is, he helps me capture the vulcan. That is breakfast.

As the light of the day comes, I venture further down onto the beach. As I get closer to the water, I spot what appears to be a friendly octopus. Speaking the the octopus, as I have gotten lonely and unfortunately am not a package deliverer, I share all of my deepest darkest secrets including my hidden desperation for food. The octopus seems very sincere in her desire to help me, and informs me that there are some delicious @prplchknz down along the path.

I start walking and I hear a squalling! It is the prplchknz! I try to get close to one, but it ellusively flocks away. Finding an orangeapple on the ground, I suit myself and fashion the core into a shank. I attack the prplchknz, and come out the victor. Discovering that I need to cook the meat, as it is sort of @Hard, I quickly set a pot(please don't ask how I got it, I am obviously a pot maker) over the @azul flame. The stew bubbling, I add in a few @JAVO beans, and a couple of @chickpeas that I just happened to have in my pocket. I eat the entire thing, like the @chubber that I am. @whatever it isn't as if I hadn't forcibly dieted enough on the island.

But I have been betrayed. It turns out the the octopus what not so friendly afterall! It was in fact a @BadOctopus! The prplchknz were diseased! Praying to the @Sultan of Beans that this is not to be my @Destiny, I slowly lie down on the soft @Ivy. If I am to die, at least I can do it in @Peace baby.

The night becomes @Frosty, and rain starts to @sprinkles. I hear @five sounds echo, and realize that I am on the brink of death.

In the morning, a ship happens upon my me. Inside is @Jennifer the @Jaguar hunter! She finds me, @small wonder that, and with appropriate @affirmativeaxiety she grabs some of the @Showbread out of the pack that she @Qlipped onto her belt, along with the antidote(duh), and the day is saved!
    you only think you've won and i let you because i gave you food poisoning, sense you're about to eat the whole forum. and you will be dead in 7.5 hours, its ok i don't mind being dead in fact its quite nice
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Olm the Water King, Poki liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@chickpeas are delicious when mashed up with olive oil and tahini.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @chickpeas are delicious when mashed up with olive oil and tahini.

GoodOctopus