MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default So Paris is out of jail...

Is it that much of a surprise?!

Yes, I admit, I get a kick out of reading the articles closely detailing Paris Hilton's life behind bars, filled with "tears and solitude." I guess I'm turned on by watching and reading about young and attractive, but dumb, slutty, and shallow women suffer.

But to tell you the truth, her would-be 45-day (23 for good behavior) secluded life would be bliss for me. Really, that kind of arrangement doesn't sound half bad; sitting in a cell for 23 hours, I'd be able to read, reflect, and philosophize all day. Hell, I could also get a college degree at the state's expense!

I could probably do that for way over 23 years, let alone 23 days.

Anyway, I think it's hilarious how early this morning, an article was about Paris' depression in jail, and the very next time I checked the homepage, it was about her release! Rich whores can't take 23 days away from their humble abodes. I can't believe I typed this. Rich people were always pathetic but I'm just as pathetic for reading about this.

It was just so funny!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    But to tell you the truth, her would-be 45-day (23 for good behavior) secluded life would be bliss for me. Really, that kind of arrangement doesn't sound half bad; sitting in a cell for 23 hours, I'd be able to read, reflect, and philosophize all day.
    I probably should not admit this, but at times I have seriously considered committing a crime that would put me away for quite a long time, just so I could do that very thing and somehow limit all the confusing choices I daily have to make...

Rich whores can't take 23 days away from their humble abodes. I can't believe I typed this. Rich people were always pathetic but I'm just as pathetic for reading about this. It was just so funny!
    I was just annoyed. Although it's funny... if I can just stop being annoyed at her long enough to laugh at her. She is such a Swiss Miss.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Did she go to real jail like poor people go to with a nasty toilet and bugs and stuff?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I probably should not admit this, but at times I have seriously considered committing a crime that would put me away for quite a long time, just so I could do that very thing and somehow limit all the confusing choices I daily have to make...
    You're not alone here. I've considered doing the same thing. But as a heterosexual male, I'd have to be very cautious in the prison showers!

It's better than having your parents nag you to get out more often and get a job, which is hard for me to get, and I usually lose them because I get a short temper, especially when I have to deal with morons.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Did she go to real jail like poor people go to with a nasty toilet and bugs and stuff?
    Compared to her glamorous abode, an upper middle class home would be like a toilet.

Her cell was probably like an upper middle class home.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Maybe I am not very progressive, but I think she should been handed a shovel, forced to dig her own pit, then get thrown in and left there for a month to stew in her own juices, with her food thrown down to her once a day.

(No -- of course I am not letting my dislike for her color my perspective here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ...As a heterosexual male, I'd have to be very cautious in the prison showers! It's better than having your parents nag you to get out more often and get a job, which is hard for me to get, and I usually lose them because I get a short temper, especially when I have to deal with morons.
    I'm not sure which situation would be more the bigger pain in the butt.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

What I wouldn't give to be able to honestly ask "Who is Paris Hilton?" I occasionally do that to people irl just to make them feel embarrassed about their celebrity savvy.

MBTI
    INTP

Military school was enough like jail for me that I want nothing to do with it. The restriction of my freedom outweighs the solitude I would find. Prison showers are another aspect I would not relish. I'm neither young enough, nor cute enough to survive.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    What I wouldn't give to be able to honestly ask "Who is Paris Hilton?" I occasionally do that to people irl just to make them feel embarrassed about their celebrity savvy.
    heh good idea. I imagine their first inclination would be to say "ohmigod!! you don't know who paris hilton is??" but they couldn't, because it would sound much lamer than not knowing.
    I don't wanna!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I have actually asked "Who is Nicole Richie?" and meant it.

Really, I didn't know who either of them were until I couldn't escape hearing about them all over the radio and the Yahoo! homepage.

I've actually was thinking of a story idea for a Grand Theft Auto movie (based on the video game, not Ron Howard's first movie) that would involve a dumb, narcissistic, and rich girly-girl businesswoman as one of the villains. I envisioned the character in terms of Paris Hilton as a CEO. Oh, the possibilities!!! My idea for this GTA story would be as bloated and far-fetched as possible, complete with wanton and gratuitous violence. It's all mapped out in my head, and now I'm tuning it to perfection.