User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Thread: Tarot Readings

I want to start reading for people again. Hit me up here or over PM if you're interested.
    Likes Starry, kyuuei, LovelySweet, N/A liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I want to start reading for people again. Hit me up here or over PM if you're interested.
    I'm interested.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Rex here for Senza Tema tarot readings.

The woman does bomb work. PM her and get your shit together today.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes senza tema liked this post

do me, do me!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I'm interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    do me, do me!
    Do you have a question or theme in mind?

love life biz money purpose etc
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    love life biz money purpose etc
    Sorry for the delay, I am really overwhelmed with work and some other stuff right now. Anyway, I did a 5 card elemental spread for you using my Steampunk Deck a few days ago but got around to writing it up only today.

1. Spirit/Self: 5 of Swords
    This is a card of tension, competition and hostility ... and a warning against being overly possessive, acquisitive or aggressive. Internal conflicts might lead you to lash out at others or feel the need to assert your superiority or put them in their place out of a sense of arrogance ... or you might find yourself being placed repeatedly in these positions by others and having to react in kind. The message of this card though is that winning at the expense of others can frequently be hollow and is a temptation best avoided. Pick your battles.

2. Earth (money/finances): 3 of Cups reversed
    You'll be fine re: money, not wealthy but not destitute either. This is kind of an easy come, easy go card. It would be best not to base your self-worth on your financial status or worry about how you measure up to friends as this is a waste of time and emotional effort.

3. Air (intellectual pursuits/communication): 7 of Cups
    This card suggests a degree of mental clutter and disorganization. You might be indecisive and intellectually scattered, flitting from subject to subject, or just taking on too much at the same time. It would be wise to assess your priorities and narrow your focus.

4. Fire (willpower, ambition, purpose): The Tower
    Oy. So, typically, the Tower is a warning against rapid, cataclysmic change ... seeing carefully built plans swept away in moments. On the bright side, this removes all the junk from your life and lets you start back up from a clean slate ... it's a creative destruction of sorts. It's also a warning to assess the plans and structures you've built up, identify what's truly meaningful and stable in your life and rid yourself of superfluous clutter ... because unless you cut it out yourself, life will cut it out for you, unexpectedly and unpleasantly.

5. Water (emotions, relationships, romance): 6 of Swords
    This is a pretty fun card. It signifies movement and travel of all sorts, both physical and cerebral, and strong, stimulating intellectual connections with others. A change of scenery or doing something out of the ordinary might be particularly refreshing and helpful.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

Sorry for the delay, I am really overwhelmed with work and some other stuff right now. Anyway, I did a 5 card elemental spread for you using my Steampunk Deck a few days ago but got around to writing it up only today.

1. Spirit/Self: 5 of Swords
    This is a card of tension, competition and hostility ... and a warning against being overly possessive, acquisitive or aggressive. Internal conflicts might lead you to lash out at others or feel the need to assert your superiority or put them in their place out of a sense of arrogance ... or you might find yourself being placed repeatedly in these positions by others and having to react in kind. The message of this card though is that winning at the expense of others can frequently be hollow and is a temptation best avoided. Pick your battles.

2. Earth (money/finances): 3 of Cups reversed
    You'll be fine re: money, not wealthy but not destitute either. This is kind of an easy come, easy go card. It would be best not to base your self-worth on your financial status or worry about how you measure up to friends as this is a waste of time and emotional effort.

3. Air (intellectual pursuits/communication): 7 of Cups
    This card suggests a degree of mental clutter and disorganization. You might be indecisive and intellectually scattered, flitting from subject to subject, or just taking on too much at the same time. It would be wise to assess your priorities and narrow your focus.

4. Fire (willpower, ambition, purpose): The Tower
    Oy. So, typically, the Tower is a warning against rapid, cataclysmic change ... seeing carefully built plans swept away in moments. On the bright side, this removes all the junk from your life and lets you start back up from a clean slate ... it's a creative destruction of sorts. It's also a warning to assess the plans and structures you've built up, identify what's truly meaningful and stable in your life and rid yourself of superfluous clutter ... because unless you cut it out yourself, life will cut it out for you, unexpectedly and unpleasantly.

5. Water (emotions, relationships, romance): 6 of Swords
    This is a pretty fun card. It signifies movement and travel of all sorts, both physical and cerebral, and strong, stimulating intellectual connections with others. A change of scenery or doing something out of the ordinary might be particularly refreshing and helpful.
    Thx senza, so much truth in there!
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

tell me what to do with my life!!
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I've done a few tarot readings in the past. Even if you don't feel anything from it, it is a good tool for self-coaching and decisiveness. Haven't done a reading for months though.

I've also got a magic dice for decision making and it has been surprisingly accurate in the past. I made it myself.