User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Tarot Readings

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was helping senza with readings back in the day.. I used to use a really lame fairy deck I got long ago on clearance at half price, I still have that deck somewhere, but I prefer the digital decks because Lovecraft cards are stupid ridiculous expensive but I like the descriptions and representations so much better. It's far more useful and practical.. less vague ness to it.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I have this deck. Art by Dave McKean.
    *Googles Dave McKean*

Wow, I have not seen this deck, but I'm imagining the creepiest tarot deck ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    There are definitely quality decks out there. Malpertious out of the UK does really gorgeous work for instance:
    Oh yeah, I can appreciate art like that!

I now stand corrected twice.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I was helping senza with readings back in the day.. I used to use a really lame fairy deck I got long ago on clearance at half price, I still have that deck somewhere, but I prefer the digital decks because Lovecraft cards are stupid ridiculous expensive but I like the descriptions and representations so much better. It's far more useful and practical.. less vague ness to it.
    Dude, feel free to pitch in with the reads. The more the merrier!
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes kyuuei liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Taslim View Post
    General reading please
    Creative process. Similar to the celtic cross in design, it shows the nature, aspirations, and other things about a person or situation. It has a middle, top, left, bottom, and right surrounding it.

The middle is of course the force behind the object in question: Your force. Knight of Tomes, which represents a fire essence. One filled with vitality and passion for life. A sexy sort of exciting kind of person, sincerity and very emotional.

The top card is about your imagination: Yig the Serpent God. A time of contentment and freedom from restraints. Success and warmth surround you. There is happiness inside, something has happened or will soon that gives you the freedom to think clearly and without holding yourself back with negativity.

The left is the emotional status: Six of Tomes reversed. A dangerous confidence from a past success. False pride, and achievements that mean less than desired all surround the card reversed. What does this really mean? Fear of failure, and self-fulfilling prophecies. You are your own worst enemy, and all of this light hearted lovey-dovey stuff from before can be easily destroyed with confidence in the very fact that it will be taken from you.. for the first time, or once again. It also represents frustration from delays and stagnation, a feeling of not reaching goals quickly enough.

The bottom card is thoughts: Ace of Tomes. A seed of new adventure has been planted... Perhaps yet unseen. An opportunity that should be met with boldness, and enthusiasm. Embrace change. A primal force within you must be unleashed.

The right is how it all manifests together.. The real work and physical aspects of all of this subconscious stuff: Azathoth, reversed. Apathy surrounds this card when reversed.. disinterest. A sluggishness. Unquenchable wanderlust without any direction or firm decisions. All sense of purpose is lost in translation of the daily trudge through life. Or, alternatively, fooling around living in the moment, without actually creating moments worth living within. Delirium.

So how does this all translate into a tldr?: You have a great passion, and opportunities are coming your way, or have come your way, which can release your creative side and make things soo awesome.. but be wary of your worries, and doubts, and self-depreciation. Life can drag you down, and keep you blind from all the awesome things going on right under your nose.. and you have the potential to unlock them.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Like I said, just state the basic question, or if you'd prefer a general read, then I can do that instead. You don't need to get into too much background and you don't need to add anything additional about yourself. If you have a question about someone else, then their name might be helpful, but is not strictly necessary. So, an example would be, "How does Jim Bob feel about me?" or "How will applying for xyz position impact my career?". That sort of thing. It's pretty open and I'll do different spreads depending on what seems appropriate.
    OK. I am at a career crossroads. My present position has become intolerable and I have to move on, but how much of a change should I make?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

question. will my h.a.l.t. (hurt angry lonly tierd) needs be met by searching for a s.o, or can i meet them suficently by pursuing a tech career?
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

hmmm. why do i susspect that us intj's killed the thread
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~

MBTI
    INTP

As an experienced and practicing Tarot reader myself, I'm interested in having a reading done, for a fresh perspective.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    xxxx Ne

My question is:

Will I make enough money to live a comfortable life and travel the world?

Second question is:

When will I find a lover, preferly an INTJ, or he finds me?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I would also like a reading. A general one would be good.

A question I do have though...will I ever get through my blockage of will and how?