User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: Tarot Readings

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Never had a reading, but sounds like it could be helpful. A general reading, please.
    Sure.

So what I'm seeing here is a dude, probably older, very laid back. He's comfortable with his emotions, but more importantly is the kind of guy that creates a space that allows people to be comfortable with their own. I think he had a very healing impact on you, but I think past experience made you look out for "the other shoe". You bolted even though it might have broken your heart to have done so. I think you still think about him a lot now though. Kind of beat yourself up over it and still check in on him via facebook or whatever channels you have to him that still connect you to him.

I think you're better for having had this experience, though. I feel you are very capable of cutting people out as a way to protect yourself, and the unexpected pain that came from severing ties with this man has made you more empathetic to how you use that ability. More realizing of your impact on people and the power you have. I think this is an important lesson for you as you dealt with feelings of victimization in your past. Don't beat yourself up over the guy. There's always plenty of fish, and be sure to love yourself too.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I am fascinated by this thread. May I have a general reading?
    Hello!

The feeling I'm getting here is that you've been wrestling with yourself about some issue for a while, and the inner conflict has kind of stalled you out. I get the sense that it's more professionally related than personal. More like general life direction, but also specific to side projects that I think you're trying to translate into a larger career.

The thing blocking your way is that you're a creative but also a perfectionist. You want the thing you create to be just like you see it in your head. You wrestle endlessly with details only for nothing in particular to result, which makes you feel like you never finish anything, which in turn adds to the need to be more perfect. The cards seem to say you have your old man's voice in your head, and it's not helping you out.

Ultimately, it seems like this is a confidence issue. You have to believe that you deserve the chance to move forward in terms of your life goals rather than punishing yourself by building something then fretting because it's not coming together in just the way you thought it was and turning your attention elsewhere. The cards seem to feel that completing one concrete thing that will move you forward--perfect or not--will be a pretty big moment to you. Don't be afraid to commit to a path for a while; it doesn't mean you can't pursue any other options down the line, and may actually open doors that weren't there before. Trust yourself and get to it!
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I would like to have a reading on my career life and relationship life, thank you so much in advance!
    Will do one pull for each

Career

I feel that you're kind of in a rut careerwise. You're in a job that you started out with a great deal of enthusiasm, but hasn't exactly been what you hoped it would be. I feel like you were sold on the idea that you'd have the ability to have more ownership over you work than you've actually been given. You know you should probably start looking for something else, but in a way you're kind of apathetic or disillusioned about getting real fulfillment from your work life.

I get the sense that there's a certain degree the career you're in now is at odds with who you really are. You're like Picasso in a business suit or something. I think the reason that you're struggling to find meaning at work is because you know that already. I get the sense that when your heart is really in something, you're unstoppable. No one can surpass you in terms of the quality or attention to your work, but you need a lot of freedom to get into that flow, so an unconventional workplace would be best. I'd recommend that you rekindle your fire by keeping an eye out for ways to make your innate creativity the thing that pays your bills. Hopefully, we can all say we knew you when

Love

So, right away, what I got is that you recently or presently had a thing for a friend that's sort of complicated your life a bit. Y'all are in some sort of weird in between phase because the other party is not quite comfortable with transitioning the relationship from the platonic to the romantic, and you're doing your best to salvage your relationship with this person. I think that generally speaking you're kind of shy in love, and prefer getting to know someone before you'd feel comfortable expressing your feelings for them. It's always a kind of risky proposition because the stakes are so high if things don't happen to go well.

I think in this case with your friend you need to back up a little bit and give this person some space to breathe and kind of sort out where they are emotionally before trying to pursue any further. Let them come to you as right now they're feeling a bit overwhelmed. It's not that they're not interested. Because you're so empathetic, you're perceiving them desiring space as rejection and maybe holding on tighter as a result. Have confidence in yourself. That you've got a lot to offer this person and be cool with the idea that even if this situation came on sort of suddenly, you're gonna have to ease that transition. I'm getting the sense of some background baggage that might need to be worked through between the two of you, but it's more on your end. Like maybe part of your friends apprehension is that they've seen how some of your previous relationships have gone, and something in what they saw makes them a bit wary. And part of you pursuing so hard is to show them that they're different or just to show they're concern is misplaced.

Either way, chill out. Own your shit. Be honest. And realize that if this doesn't turn out, it sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Good luck.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I feel like you all are subtly telling me I have no future.

Likes Codex, Chanaynay, N/A, chickpea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    No. I'm just a horrible, horrible flake and will never amount to anything. I'M SORRY, JOCK. ONE DAY, I WILL NOT BE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT.

Likes JocktheMotie, Codex liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Me ! Read me!!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Me ! Read me!!
    BACK OF THE LINE.

Likes senza tema, Codex liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Hey, I'd like to hop into the back of the line for a general yet relationship-y reading.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

BACK OF THE LINE.
    It's your turn!!! H'okay, so...

The common thread through the three cards is the water or emotional element. Each giving perspective on one theme. Recently you’ve gone through a time where things were looking pretty hopeless—bottoming out with no real end in sight. Until, suddenly, there was. I get the sense specifically that you saw something that let you know that even if things weren’t ok now, that you could envision how things could be once you were able to move forward from this dark time. A light at the end of the tunnel, in other words.

The cards seem to suggest that an older woman was something of a catalyst in this, maybe a maternal figure, but someone whom you view to be very sensitive to the emotions of others to the point of being psychic. The vision of the happier time that could come has given you the courage to delve into what you’re feeling at this time in a way that you maybe never have before. Trying to come to a point of view where you’re more gentle with yourself. Rather than asking what could you have done differently, the question is increasingly “What did this experience mean? How does it relate to the person I want to be going forward? How does it inform what I hope for myself and those closest to me in the future?”

The spread concludes that this kind of self-exploration will be highly fruitful for you in that it will impart a more balanced perspective on what role you really played in the bringing about the dark times of the past. There is no doubt that the events of the past have changed you in a tangible way, but Temperance card in the outcome position implies that it is not what you have experienced that informs who you will become, but the whole hearted manner in which you are now choosing to deal with those circumstances. You are making active choices right now that are giving you self-mastery, direction and purpose on a level that you’ve never experienced before. This person you’re becoming was the light at the tunnel.

Hope this was helpful and thank you for your patience, boo. Best of luck!!
    Likes JocktheMotie liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    A general reading?
    I pulled cards for you about a week ago. Said to myself, "Self, this is a really nice spread." Then went and did other things :<

Ok. If you haven't already started up with this person, then you're about to embark on one of the great romances of your life. Like, I'm not going to get too too deep into this one because that's pretty much all I see here. This is someone who in the past was probably a friend whom you're starting to see differently. But now it's just like WOW. You like them because you can be yourself with them, but more than that you feel younger somehow when you're around them. Like more innocent in a way and things seem more possible like they did when you were a kid. All I can say is just be ready for it when it comes, because you've got something truly lovely in store. Best of luck to you!!
    Likes chickpea, senza tema, N/A, Frosty liked this post