User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Thread: Tarot Readings

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LovelySweet View Post
    I'm thinking/feeling "INFP male". Can someone give me a reading on him?

I'm getting that you're the older of the two. Had your heart broken in the past and are sadder but wiser for it. There's an innocent and carefree quality in the INFP that at once appears utterly reckless, but just as deeply irresistible. You struggle with whether you want to be his partner in crime who follows him over the cliff as the fool, or the anchor that helps him keep his feet firmly planted on the ground.

Given the last card, I feel that he might be being somewhat elusive as of now because there's someone else in his past who hasn't quite left his heart. I think while he values you very much as a friend and individual, he's not quite in a place where he's ready to invest in someone new. I wouldn't stop seeing him if you really like him, but keep your options open.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes LovelySweet, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post

I'm getting that you're the older of the two. Had your heart broken in the past and are sadder but wiser for it. There's an innocent and carefree quality in the INFP that at once appears utterly reckless, but just as deeply irresistible. You struggle with whether you want to be his partner in crime who follows him over the cliff as the fool, or the anchor that helps him keep his feet firmly planted on the ground.

Given the last card, I feel that he might be being somewhat elusive as of now because there's someone else in his past who hasn't quite left his heart. I think while he values you very much as a friend and individual, he's not quite in a place where he's ready to invest in someone new. I wouldn't stop seeing him if you really like him, but keep your options open.
    Oh wow... yer good.

THANK YOU!!

Can you please give me a reading on my ISTJ male?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LovelySweet View Post
    Oh wow... yer good.

THANK YOU!!

I'm afraid to ask...but can you give me a reading on my ISTJ male?
    Always happy to help. Seems like keeping your options open isn't really an issue. Just general read on the second situation is that the ISTJ is the guy you know you SHOULD be with, but are never quite emotionally fulfilled by. I get the sense that he reminds you of your dad a little bit, and you value the sense of containment that he provides you. That said, he might be a little too inert for you. He doesn't feel like one to chase, but is more like, "If you're here--cool. If you're not here--also cool I will just continue doing my own thing." I think you want to be wanted a bit more, or at the very least feel inspired by an SO.

I'd keep looking neither one of these sound like they're exactly The Guy at this point, and settling is stupid.
    Likes LovelySweet, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Always happy to help. Seems like keeping your options open isn't really an issue. Just general read on the second situation is that the ISTJ is the guy you know you SHOULD be with, but are never quite emotionally fulfilled by. I get the sense that he reminds you of your dad a little bit, and you value the sense of containment that he provides you. That said, he might be a little too inert for you. He doesn't feel like one to chase, but is more like, "If you're here--cool. If you're not here--also cool I will just continue doing my own thing." I think you want to be wanted a bit more, or at the very least feel inspired by an SO.

I'd keep looking neither one of these sound like they're exactly The Guy at this point, and settling is stupid.
    Ok, you're so good you should be making money off your talents.

Are you sure about the ISTJ guy? I just wanna... oh nevermind.

Well here's a whole can of worms for you ...since you're very excellent at this: What the hell happened with my INTJ guy from so long ago? Things were amping up so crazy fast and then... *pin drop*. I still am unsure what that was all about. But then he insists on contact even after all these years...I've tried to dump him and delete contact info. Makes me nuts.

That's my last question I promise. Thanks SO MUCH for your help!!

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Never had a reading, but sounds like it could be helpful. A general reading, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

I am fascinated by this thread. May I have a general reading?

A wannabe dog

I would like to have a reading on my career life and relationship life, thank you so much in advance!

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

I'm only going to say this once: Do not fuck with tarot cards.

They usually won't work, but if they do work, it's because not-so-friendly spirits are making it work. You don't want to be channeling that.
    Herpaderpderpderpderpderpderp
    Often wrong, but never in doubt!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    I'm only going to say this once: Do not fuck with tarot cards.

They usually won't work, but if they do work, it's because not-so-friendly spirits are making it work. You don't want to be channeling that.
    Any tool can be potentially dangerous in inexperienced hands.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

A general reading?