2-3 times a day, sometimes less.
    Likes Lunar Light liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I cry maybe once a month, max. Its mostly out of frustration. My spontaneous tears are angry more than anything. I bawled when my cat was dying, but Im actually not moved that easily by the typical sad stuff. If something is intended to affect me and strikes me as cloyingly sentimental, I can almost harden in defiance.

I can cry at will, but I often have no reason to. If I want to, then I can really work myself up, but conversely, if I dont want to, then I am able to dispel tears. Crying can be a matter of whether I am in the mood to be susceptible to emotion or not, which often means whether or not I will find it entertaining or instructive. I dont like to feel too vulnerable and avoid crying around others. When I was a child, I worked hard to appear stone-like. In private, I may purposely work myself into tears by dwelling on something negative, because I do feel better afterwards. Tears arent that spontaneous for me.

This may seem weird, but I also enjoy the sensation of crying in response to some art (ie music or literature), the same way one may enjoy spicy food or a rollercoaster. Given that my fascination with melancholy began in my tender youth, it's increasingly less interesting to me with age as there is less to explore, so I dont purposely seek tears much anymore.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes serenesam liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Well Im sort of undefined as of right now type wise, but the last time I full out cried was in October when I just had a bunch of bad stuff going on at once and I just go overwhelmed. Other than that, umm, I might like tear up a bit if I watch something particularly sad but thats about it. Maybe that happens once a month or so, and its never more than my eyes watering.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

When I was younger, I used to cry when I was really angry. I don't get that angry anymore, I don't think. I think I have enough of an intellectual grasp on what's going on with others so that I'm not overwhelmed. I know enough now to be able to see what's coming, so even if I don't like it, it doesn't have that much power over me. There might not be anything I can do to change it, but recognizing it for what it is helps.

Sometimes music can still do it for me, oddly enough. I actually like that, even if I'll try and hide it if anyone else is around.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I let out a good cry on and off for about week every month. Not many people ever witness this side of me. Most people believe I'm emotionless and have no concept how to love. As a child I had tantrums which would result in tears yet I grew out of that by the time I was 6 or 7. The only other time I can recall crying. I remember I would lock myself in a closet. If anyone knocked I would respond "I'm not here right now, leave a message"

Movies make me cry sometimes or lyrics to a song but some how I find myself relating to whatever it is. Sometimes it's not even lyrics but the music itself can leave an impression.
    Quote me.

I mean... Wait, what?

"You have to make the right choice. As long as you don’t choose, everything remains possible”-9 Year Old Nemo"

“In chess, it’s called Zugzwang… when the only viable move, is not to move at all.”- 9 Year Old Nemo

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

At least once a day... It doesn't take much. Emo life 5ever.

Romantic Iconoclast
    415 so/sp
    4w5>1w9>5w4

Ni>Fe>Ti>Fi=Si>Ne>Te>Se

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Oh my eyes got watery at times when I was passing a kidney stone. If I break a bone or something I get all withdrawn usually with no tears, but they never hurt quite as bad as that thing. It was like getting stabbed with a hot poker.

Sometimes too if I have alot on my mind I watch a sad movie or something and that might get me kind of emotional. It matches the mood.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.