User Tag List

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 240

Thread: White/Gold or Black/Blue?

  1. #141

    Default

    Arguments and faces saved by cocky one-liners: 0.
    Likes Starry liked this post

  2. #142
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Arguments and faces saved by cocky one-liners: 0.
    At the risk of sounding redundant, are you talking to me or yourself?
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

  3. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    At the risk of sounding redundant, are you talking to me or yourself?
    Neither.

  4. #144
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Neither.
    Good deal. Now tell me what color of roses you want sent. This conversation deserves a proper burial.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

  5. #145
    untitled Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,139

    Default





    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes Hard, Legion liked this post

  6. #146
    good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm supposed to admit this post is wrong?



    What planet are you on, Nico? It's common knowledge.



    The only thing it "contradicts" is the piss-poor conclusion you jumped to all on your own.
    It's honestly just pathetic to see you pretend that wasn't what you intended with that post. I'm done, you have no legit argument up your sleeve and it's truthfully just immature that you can't admit when you're wrong about something. Ciao.
    Likes Starry liked this post

  7. #147
    Finis Array Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,817

    Default

    I can't tell the color because I can't see the price tag...

  8. #148
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    It's honestly just pathetic to see you pretend that wasn't what you intended with that post. I'm done, you have no legit argument up your sleeve and it's truthfully just immature that you can't admit when you're wrong about something. Ciao.
    Perhaps one day you'll learn to think for a bit before concluding what people intended. The smart thing to do is simply ask.
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

  9. #149
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I can't tell the color because I can't see the price tag...
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie
    Likes Redbone, Alaska liked this post

  10. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    It's honestly just pathetic to see you pretend that wasn't what you intended with that post. I'm done, you have no legit argument up your sleeve and it's truthfully just immature that you can't admit when you're wrong about something. Ciao.
    My theory is that people who are used to intimidate or somehow sway others into agreement in real life have a tendency to carry this attitude over into their online discussions, failing to realize that it simply does not work in the absence of body language and verbal dominance. Given such lack of real-life training in actual argumentation, these 'alpha males' may not even know how to debate properly. For them, it all comes down to maintaining the illusion of superiority, resulting in a social rather than logical persepctive on arguments.
    Likes laterlazer, Starry liked this post

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do ENFPs prefer black or blue ink?
    By Nonsensical in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:07 PM
  2. Green Olives or Black Olives ?
    By kuranes in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Do You Dream In Colors or In Black/White?
    By tblood in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:07 AM
  4. White, gray, black and colorless
    By Virtual ghost in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •