User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Everybody knows what the topic is, silly. But there are differences between remembering an event like car accident and looking at a single picture. That is the point you, as now confirmed, did miss, although it has been explained to you.

I must concede, though, you did not try to save face. You just failed to understand why what appeared like your attempt to do so missed the point. Perhaps I should have shown pity instead of scorn.
    What part of "as it happens" can you not read?

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer
    Do they give statements as the incident happens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar
    Statements as it happens. That's why I brought it up.
    No memory was involved (or intended to be involved) in the car accident event. If you don't realize what "as it happens" means, there's a problem.
    Read the posts thoroughly before commenting. Was it highlander who once brought up Ni doms not being able to see what's in front of their eyes or was it someone else? (Yes, boys and girls. That question pertains to memory.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What part of "as it happens" can you not read?

No memory was involved (or intended to be involved) in the car accident event. If you don't realize what "as it happens" means, there's a problem.
    Read the posts thoroughly before commenting. Was it highlander who brought up Ni doms not being able to see what's in front of their eyes or was it someone else?
    You are cute. You clearly introduced 'as it happens' to save a bad argument (or face). See below:

1: "How much memory is needed in those seconds/minutes?" (here)
    2: "Statements as it happens." (here)

As it happens, however, 'as it happens' also involves memory, because anyone who retells anything is accessing memory, whether split-seconds or hours after the event. In fact, there is no way at all from sensing to speaking which does not pass through memory.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I think it just depends on how you interpret the shadow. If you see it as a blue shadow (like if it's being held up to a window or door), you'll interpret it as white and gold. If you see it as a yellow shadow (like if it was just inside a normal, well-lit store), you'll interpret it as blue and black.

Incidentally, I can see both, but I saw it as white and gold for a good hour before my brain shifted and I started being able to see blue and black.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Once again, you missed the point. Don't you get tired of doing that? I know I'm tired of reading it. Haha.

Shouting "It creeps me out" is the only thing relevant to you. Christ.
    Lmao this is exactly what I was going to say but decided not to. Literally the only argument or thing you're pissed about it that I said the phrase 'creeps me out'. You've quite obviously decided that a person using that phrase pertains to a type of personality which you must not like. I don't really give a shit. But like Nicodemus said, your attempts to make your pathetic 'it's all computers' argument sound valid were flops and you've resorted to using (bad) humor/sarcasm to avert from that fact, and like I said it's a weak ass move. Accept that you may not be right and move on.

You are cute. You clearly introduced 'as it happens' to save a bad argument (or face).
    No cigar. But keep at it, it's amusing. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    But like Nicodemus said, your attempts to make your pathetic 'it's all computers' argument sound valid were flops and you've resorted to using (bad) humor/sarcasm to avert from that fact, and like I said it's a weak ass move. Accept that you may not be right and move on.
    If you get " it's all computers" out of these posts, your reading skills are as poor as Nico's:

Are you new to computers? How a pic appears on one can differ from another.
    The point was how and why people can perceive things differently - whether it's observing an event or observing an image. There isn't just one possibility. If you don't get that, it's your problem to work out. Not mine.

Why are you so afraid to admit that you were wrong? This laughable cop-out is far more disgraceful. Is that an ENTJ thing? DiscoBiscuit has a hard time with it as well, and you both do the cocky one-liners to try to deflect from lost arguments.
    Likes Starry liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

If you get " it's all computers" out of these posts, your reading skills are as poor as Nico's:
    Oh so you selected your posts with the most 'information' you had to give? Funny how neither are insightful nor informative. And your 'there isn't just one possibility' directly contradicts your ridiculous post suggesting it was all due to computers. You tried to reel it back and failed.

Pls stop, the second hand embarrassment is too much.

Why are you so afraid to admit that you were wrong? This laughable cop-out is far more disgraceful. Is that an ENTJ thing? DiscoBiscuit has a hard time with it as well, and you both do the cocky one-liners to try to deflect from lost arguments.
    I'm supposed to admit this post is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar
    Are you new to computers? How a pic appears on one can differ from another.
    What planet are you on, Nico? It's common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    And your 'there isn't just one possibility' directly contradicts your ridiculous post suggesting it was all due to computers.
    The only thing it "contradicts" is the piss-poor conclusion you jumped to all on your own.
    Likes LonestarCowgirl liked this post

I'm supposed to admit this post is wrong?

What planet are you on, Nico? It's common knowledge.
    Wow, playing stupid to appear right. There is no helping you now.

Wow, playing stupid to appear right. There is no helping you now.
    Are you talking to me or yourself? Come on. Try harder.