User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Weak af, and not in response to any particular thing.
    Clearly, you're not interested in understanding the how/why an image can be perceived differently.
    Think.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Clearly, you're not interested in understanding the how/why an image can be perceived differently.
    It's literally the opposite, you look like the only thing you're convinced of is this bs about computer differences which isn't the case as I've already said I believe. You're the one who isn't interested, don't project that onto me thanks.

It's literally the opposite, you look like the only thing you're convinced of is this bs about computer differences which isn't the case as I've already said I believe. You're the one who isn't interested, don't project that onto me thanks.
    When all else fails, claim it's projection. Good luck with that.
    Think.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

You literally haven't said anything relevant this whole time. But keep pretending you have anything useful to say. In other news I've got your type pegged.
    Likes Starry liked this post

Just in case you're wondering: Your attempt to save face after that initial blunder failed miserably. Car accidents? Haha.
    Likes laterlazer, Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Just in case you're wondering: Your attempt to save face after that initial blunder failed miserably. Car accidents? Haha.
    Once again, you missed the point. Don't you get tired of doing that? I know I'm tired of reading it. Haha.

You literally haven't said anything relevant this whole time. But keep pretending you have anything useful to say. In other news I've got your type pegged.
    Shouting "It creeps me out" is the only thing relevant to you. Christ.
    Think.

Once again, you missed the point. Don't you get tired of doing that? I know I'm tired of reading it. Haha.
    If the point was not to save face (which would be sad), then you missed the point (which would be also be sad, but at least explain a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If the point was not to save face (which would be sad), then you missed the point (which would be also be sad, but at least explain a lot).
    The point was how and why people can perceive things differently - whether it's observing an event or observing an image. There isn't just one possibility. If you don't get that, it's your problem to work out. Not mine.
    Think.

The point was how and why people can perceive things differently - whether it's observing an event or observing an image. There isn't just one possibility. If you don't get that, it's your problem to work out. Not mine.
    Everybody knows what the topic is, silly. But there are differences between remembering an event like car accident and looking at a single picture. That is the point you, as now confirmed, did miss, although it has been explained to you.

I must concede, though, you did not try to save face. You just failed to understand why what appeared like your attempt to do so missed the point. Perhaps I should have shown pity instead of scorn.
    Likes Starry liked this post