User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

The child's started to grow, when he was cracked open there were layers and layers of smaller identical children...

What's the most creative thing you can think of in one sentence?

One.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The Mona Lisa II.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I really really really want to go to the movies because every single time I go to the movies I get to experience the wonder of theater and see the sounds and the sights and experience all the new processes involved in the creation of the film even though some of the creations in the films are very very complex and mystical some may say that they are too mystical but not me because sometimes when I concentrate really really hard I can feel the monsters coming out of the films and all of my friends from the cinema jumping off of the screens to play games and sing songs and to devestate the public with their amazingness that we enjoy creating when we run on our rampages, we run on rampages all the time one time we went on such a rampage that the mayor of the town made an announcement that he was going to ban going to all of the movies because he did not want to deal with the monsters but I knew that he was wrong because the monsters are good and the people are bad and if you only consider things from one side then you are bound to be biased and I did not want one mans laziness to be the downfall to the situations that the monsters create because they can be very very jovial even when they are about to eat you they always have these really huge grins on their faces so you know that they are happy and that is just a really nice thing to see in your last moments because it brings you comfort so I wanted the monsters to stay so that they could provide those special seconds to the people and allow them to understand the deep dark depths of the monsters because the monsters can do alot of good because they are really strong and can carry all of the objects and save cats stuck in trees and they can even be firefighters too if they were just given a chance they could really be the heros and you cant kill a hero unless you are a villan or have some sort of villonous intent because that would be like if superman were to kill spiderman it just doesnt happen you have to allow the monsters to thrive because sometimes if you dont pay attention to the monsters and try to push them aside thencthey just come back stronger and things end up for the worse so the monsters should just be allowed to do as they please if they want to kill a person here or there it is ok because there are too many people in the world anyway it is just for the best sometimes me and my monsters we dig the tunnels in the earth and we travel to the earths core and control the temperature of the planet sometimes we make it super duper hot and sometimes we cause the iceages it makes it very easy to make all the animals go extinct because as long as no one falls through the holes we are ok we actually solved the problems with the holes we created the sewers it is really wonderful because they are right in front of you but most people are so blind to what they cannot see that they never suspect that those holes do not end 10 feet down they actually are a series of interconnecting tunnels that I have control over it makes for some really easy transportation too all you have to do is jump in the hole and you just end up in china and china is a good place to be because there are so many people there that it is easy to get lost and remain incognito that way if they come to take me and my monsters away I can just point at someone else and what do you know they believe me and the day is saved yippee.

Rainy Day Member

Default What's your favourite idea? Mine is being creative.

Likes Cygnus, five sounds liked this post

Fibrous membranes entangle what is known in apprehension of predictable shame.

MBTI
    INFJ

Rats reel rings round runts, delve through plastic cases.

Development of novel methodologies for increasingly curious capabilities of neurologically monumental stasis-machines.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

your horse insulted my goldfish, so you will be slapped to death by his mini fins.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

If you press esc on your computer it will leave you

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Creativity is divergent, divergence is polar, polarity is repulsive, and I revere the holy.