Many a method has been tried in the eternal quest for accurate typing. We have analyzed your reading, your writing, your desktop background and music lists, we have looked at your drawings, your tumblr, your arms, butts, and boobs, we have gazed into your eyes and read your faces, but true type has never been glimpsed.
It is said a picture says more than a thousand words. Yet how much more do lips say! So let us now hear your voices.
The way this thread works is rather simple:
- You record a sample of your speech, using your own voice. You can say whatever you like, read something of your choosing or, if you are completely clueless, tell us something about hell.
- You upload it somewhere (Vocaroo | Online voice recorder, Online Voice Recorder - Record Sound from Microphone, ...).
- You send me the link via PM or rep.
- I post your sample anonymously.
- People apply their various psychological pet theories to your voice and speech patterns in order to type you (MBTI, Enneagram, Socionics, religious affiliation, hot or not, etc.). You can even participate yourself!
It will be up to you to decide whether you want to out yourself after the typing has begun.
Idea kind of stolen from thoughtlost.