User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 82

  1. #11
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

  2. #12
    Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I'm gonna guess INTJ
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

    I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

    - Emily Bronte

  3. #13
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I'm gonna guess INTJ
    That is the second vote for INTJ, although I bet the first one was at least partially due to the misconception that it was my voice. I think the actual owner's current self-assessment is different, however. I imagine he (or she!) finds these results interesting.

    I had doubts as to how successful the anonymity aspect of this thread could be given that many people have already posted samples in other threads or spoken on Vent, but apparently it works quite well.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Sample #3:

    Vocaroo | Voice message

    Be sure to turn up the volume for this one.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    INFP
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Sample #3:

    Vocaroo | Voice message

    Be sure to turn up the volume for this one.
    Thanks for the note for turning up the volume! yeah... I could bearly hear anything. ENTP or ESTP

  7. #17
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Thanks for the note for turning up the volume! yeah... I could bearly hear anything. ENTP or ESTP
    You're welcome.

    What makes you say ETP? The content or the style of the sample?

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're welcome.

    What makes you say ETP? The content or the style of the sample?
    The style, which was quite direct and lively, the speech sounded confident and clear -That's why I think extrovert, rather than introvert. The melody goes through several changes, but without emotional undertone (T>F), I am not sure if the melody changes are there because of the enthusiasm, or something else, because the quality of the recording is not really good. So it's hard to say whether it's more steady S way of speach, or if it is more inuitive enthusiastic way. Based on the rythmics, I'd say N, because the speach is quite arrythmical and it seems to be pretty fast, not really organised, or prepeared P>J.

  9. #19
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Is it cheating to consider the choice of reading material in addition to the voice quality itself? Most of the Asimov fans I've known have been INTs. To be different from the previous two votes I'll go with INTP.

  10. #20
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Again with the reading material- I like Marge Piercy and I'm an INFP and I sound kinda like this, so INFP.

Similar Threads

  1. MMORPG's (WoW, Guild Wars, etc.) and MBTI types
    By Maverick in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
  2. Personality Disorders and P-Types
    By heart in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  3. Smiling in Pictures and MBTI Type
    By thirtyfour in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:08 PM
  4. Big 5 and MBTI type
    By Athenian200 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:14 AM
  5. "The Shield" MBTI and E-types...
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO