User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 64

  1. #21
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Dude. Chickun's Fi is visible from Neptune.
    really? someone who told me to kill myself because he mis read my intentions, thinks he can see my fi from space? i'm not saying you're wrong i'm not saying you're right either. Just saying you've been wrong about me.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #22
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Taking that seriously and dwelling on it for so long is evidence for Fi.



    Evidence, not proof, but evidence nonetheless.
    no it's not evidence, I don't give a fuck. because it was out of no where I had a really shitty day that day. I finally got to a point where I didn't feel utterly worthless and I get on and see that. That's just cruel. And i'm sure people are gonna say i'm being dramatic. You know what screw them, because I have seriously had thoughts of killing myself in the past. And you're wondering why you might get banned? stuff like that. You never apologized, which is rude and you think it's ok to talk about me or to me. No! because I felt utterly worthless that day. Terrible, and you tell me to kill myself joking or not is never ok, especially since their was no context.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #23
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default



    I have the flu right now, but normally I'm quite pleasant. I can't speak for the others.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I have the flu right now, but normally I'm quite pleasant. I can't speak for the others.
    Ew, go... sit in the corner or something. Gross.
    Likes ReadingRainbows liked this post

  5. #25
    Senior Member BlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Uh, no it's a stereotype.
    All stereotypes are invariably correct under all conceivable circumstances.
    Formerly Lion4!5

  6. #26
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    All stereotypes are invariably correct under all conceivable circumstances.
    LMAO. You have got to be kidding. This is laughably wrong.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


  7. #27
    Senior Member BlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    LMAO. You have got to be kidding. This is laughably wrong.
    I feel it to be true.
    Formerly Lion4!5

  8. #28
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    I feel it to be true.
    Feel ≠ True
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


  9. #29
    Senior Member BlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Feel ≠ True
    Truth can be ascertained through many paths. Mine is through feelings. How can you disagree with that?
    Formerly Lion4!5

  10. #30
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Truth can be ascertained through many paths. Mine is through feelings. How can you disagree with that?
    Deciding that typology stereotypes is accurate or not is factual based, not feeling based. Therefore I can quite easily and readily disagree with you and your assertion as there is no solid base to it whatsoever.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari


Similar Threads

  1. What is the significance of this dream, do you suppose?
    By Oberon in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:31 PM
  2. What is the god of this world?
    By Risen in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:43 AM
  3. What is the name of this Meme?
    By BlackCat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. What is the purpose of Science Fiction?
    By The Ü™ in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
  5. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO