User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

The funny thing is that we regress toward the mean, so if everyone's 'special,' then no one is. We're shades of mediocrity.

I think 'interesting' would be a better word to describe the majority of people, since 'special' denotes exception.
    Last edited by Pandemeria; 01-27-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Romantic Iconoclast
    415 so/sp
    4w5>1w9>5w4

Ni>Fe>Ti>Fi=Si>Ne>Te>Se

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    There is a bad culture of INFJs ganging up on somebody just because they think their numbers are disproportionate. To me, that seems like an excuse, and what's really being expressed is a fear of somebody else "stealing" your identity.

What confuses me, though, are the people who type as EII in Socionics yet label themselves INFJs. I get that Fi vs Fe, and Si vs Ni, can be hard to assess at first. But you can't deny that INFJ as a type has high status amongst women. For men, somehow I imagine not so much...
    Seems paranoid and silly, though there might be some veracity to the assumption that people mistype themselves. If a person doesn't like the weak points of their actual type description, then it's not much of a stretch that they'd fake their type and pick an identity they find more appealing. It could be that some INFPs want to be INFJs because the latter type is more rare, and who doesn't want to be a unicorn?

SO, maybe we're dealing with evil INFPs after all. [dramatic lightning crackle] Frigging posers, EMBRACE YOUR TRUE SELVES!
    Last edited by Pandemeria; 01-27-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Romantic Iconoclast
    415 so/sp
    4w5>1w9>5w4

Ni>Fe>Ti>Fi=Si>Ne>Te>Se