User Tag List

First 234

Thread: "xxxxs...why?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Potentially! Especially if we end up finding something in common. Even if not, if they are trying to get to know you better it's definitely worth a shot.
    In my experience, most people do not share my interests. Knowing this, I consider it an imposition to assume they do and just start blabbering on about something I like, unless they bring it up first, or I have other good reason to think they want to hear it. It is part of my version of courtesy, and I usually wish others would just return the favor.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    In my experience, most people do not share my interests. Knowing this, I consider it an imposition to assume they do and just start blabbering on about something I like, unless they bring it up first, or I have other good reason to think they want to hear it. It is part of my version of courtesy, and I usually wish others would just return the favor.
    Same. I know I have some weird, esoteric interests, so unless someone actually asks about them or seems genuinely interested, I just keep them to myself. I get tired of watching people's eyes glaze over when I'm talking.

In contrast, my mom will talk about her interests whenever she can, to anyone who will listen.

ENFPs

When you are tying to make a point why do you present it to me as some kind of emotional rubiks cube? I suck at that stuff, giving me some especially humorously coded message is like giving a starving cat a can of Tuna, unopened.....useless.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    ENFPs

When you are tying to make a point why do you present it to me as some kind of emotional rubiks cube? I suck at that stuff, giving me some especially humorously coded message is like giving a starving cat a can of Tuna, unopened.....useless.
    Moreover, when we use the tools at our disposal to force the thing open finally - it just goes downhill from there.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Moreover, when we use the tools at our disposal to force the thing open finally - it just goes downhill from there.

#thereifixedit