User Tag List

First 56789 Last

I deserve to be grateful for my heritage on this Australia Day.

And I am grateful I can write to you every day.

It is darkest night here in the dying minutes of Australia Day after the fireworks are over and we wend our way home, looking forward to a lovely sunny day tomorrow and cricket on the beach.

And the Empire State Building was lit up in Australia's colours of green and gold for Australia Day according to Hugh Jackman introduced by our Foreign Minister, Hon Julie Bishop MP, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUn...8&spfreload=10
    Likes Evee liked this post

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Im with Mole on this one. I deserve to be greatful of our consciousness and our environment in which we have the unconditional privilege to enact our free will to the fullest with the ability to understand and predict the consequences of our actions, so that we may choose to do right by our kind.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Im with Mole on this one. I deserve to be greatful of our consciousness and our environment in which we have the unconditional privilege to enact our free will to the fullest with the ability to understand and predict the consequences of our actions, so that we may choose to do right by our kind.
    Good on you Fluffy!

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

i deserve two babes in a hot tub with a cigar and one male stud for a killer foursome!
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Fay liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I deserve freedom form any violation of my constitutional rights. I deserve everything positive law provides me with. Apart from that, though, I deserve nothing I have not earned.

However, a chalet in the Swiss Alps overlooking a pristine alpine lake and an entourage of beautiful, naked men to pleasure me would be a most welcome present.
    I am sure BelAmi can arrange that for you.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

i deserve pussy.
    ive been a really great boy.
    ill ask santa if he can give me some pussy.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woaden View Post
    I am sure BelAmi can arrange that for you.
    An entourage of Bel Ami boys might be more expensive than the chalet.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    An entourage of Bel Ami boys might be more expensive than the chalet.
    Might as well go all out right?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

I want to say something like the answers I've been looking for, but I'm getting this cliche half-baked notion that I'm supposed to be marinating in the uncertainty - as if that's the point. Or as if I'm only supposed to be examining the absence of answers instead of dwelling on their just-got-to-be-somewhere presence. The Hannah Arendt quote gets at it better than I do:

Even the relentlessness of [modern science’s Progress], which constantly corrects itself by discarding the answers and reformulating the questions, does not contradict [science’s] basic goal — to see and to know the world as it is given to the senses — and its concept of truth is derived from the common-sense experience of irrefutable evidence, which dispels error and illusion. But the questions raised by thinking and which it is in reason’s very nature to raise — questions of meaning — are all unanswerable by common sense and the refinement of it we call science. The quest for meaning is “meaningless” to common sense and common-sense reasoning because it is the sixth sense’s function to fit us into the world of appearances and make us at home in the world given by our five senses; there we are and no questions asked.
    Minus of course the scientific method.

So since it's not going to be my answer, I'd have to make my answer something even more cliche like "happiness." As general as general peace of mind and as specific as finally accomplishing what I want for myself.

I deserve intimations of magic.

Not the magic of magicians or the magic of the occult, but rather the magic that arises spontaneously freshly minted from moment to moment.

I have always felt these intimations, they are delight, and seem to find their home in the gaps such as the hiatus between school and home - free with my dog and bike with the creek and hills, and perhaps the juice of a stolen pomegranate.

And the intimations of magic are actually intimate - the intimacy of the world with the magic of my real self.
    Last edited by Mole; 03-01-2015 at 01:30 AM.
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post