User Tag List

First 34567 Last

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Armpit hair must be the only physical manifestation of masculinity that is just as common in women as it is in men.

Due to Garrot's ode to hairless pits, I decided to shave mine today. So far I feel no difference.
    my armpits must have been significantly hairier than yours because I felt like a million bucks after. It was to the point where I Didn't even smell after running because my sweat would just evaporate.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you talking about for men or for women? I shave my body, and apply coconut oil, which makes my skin soft, which I enjoy, which other people enjoy, so I don't see the issue unless you refuse to shave to oppose patriarchal oppression (I don't, I keep a very firm line drawn towards my body/bedroom and my social issues with the patriarchy, against which I am otherwise stringent). Or if you are cold. One winter in college I was cold, and celibate, and didn't shave. To me shaving is functional, it's about warmth, convenience, or sex not about dressing up.

I like hair on men, but reasonable hair. I have this super hairy male friend who I could never be attracted to, his nickname is Sasquatch, it's a bit much. And men who are hairy (pubes, beards, etc) need to wash their hair, everywhere, or I'm not having it. But i could care less what you do as a coworker, acquaintence, family member, or person dining at Soupplantation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    my armpits must have been significantly hairier than yours because I felt like a million bucks after. It was to the point where I Didn't even smell after running because my sweat would just evaporate.
    I'm not sure how I'd take realizing a grown man has no pit hair... bald monkey!
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

I have no chest hair or a hairy back.

Although i find it ugly to have too much body hair, i do realize that it's an subconciouss aphrodisiac to women.

@Lexicon

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post

If she's in Portland she can find a way to recycle anything.
    True.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    I have no chest hair or a hairy back.

Although i find it ugly to have too much body hair, i do realize that it's an subconciouss aphrodisiac to women.

@Lexicon
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Probably. I am more on the elvish side.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Probably. I am more on the elvish side.
    That reminds of a song written in an alternate universe to the melody of Solitary Man, but instead it's Elvenish Man.

"i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I find chest hair very attractive. I hate it when guys shave their bodies. Like, you're not twelve. Sorry if that offends anyone but I find it really offputting.
    Likes Kullervo liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pureheart9 View Post
    I find chest hair very attractive. I hate it when guys shave their bodies. Like, you're not twelve. Sorry if that offends anyone but I find it really offputting.

I think male chest hair is an aesthetic example of sexual dimorphism. Likewise, I much prefer women who shave what little body hair they have (or at least trim it) to those who do not. The only body hair I trim - and then only moderately - is my pubic hair. It is a favour to women really, as it can't be much fun getting a mass of hair in your mouth when you're blowing a guy.