User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    @GarrotTheThief Be grateful that Nature hath blessed you with a physical manifestation of masculinity.
    Armpit hair must be the only physical manifestation of masculinity that is just as common in women as it is in men.

Due to Garrot's ode to hairless pits, I decided to shave mine today. So far I feel no difference.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

I am sure this will make you horny then:

Phobik already beat you to it, with a one upper. (his was a gif)
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

@GarrotTheThief Be grateful that Nature hath blessed you with a physical manifestation of masculinity.

Only gays and metros shave their chest and armpit hair. I further refuse to shave the nether regions. The hairiness shall aid stimulation when a female engulfs my genitalia in the caverns of her mouth.

Disgusting.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I stopped shaving a few months ago for dry skin reasons. It weirded me out how used to havin shaved legs I am though. I never thought I'd care about hairy legs, but I ended up feeling a little yucky. Going back to shaving once every couple weeks probably. I've never been real meticulous about being clean shaven all the time.

I went a solid year without shaving my legs (became guilty for my contribution to landfills--all those plastic razors.... all those poverty stricken children digging around in them looking for scraps to sell for food.... ), and even began to see it as a sexy...

Then, I was walking through Fred Myer (a grocery store on the west coast), and saw a woman wearing a gorgeous flowing, green, mop style skirt, and had to stop and admire; contemplate what it would take to replicate such a thing..(thanking my grandma's patience for teaching me to sew).... as my eyes followed the length of her skirt, it ended. It ended with her dirty hobbit, sandal clad feet and MAN sized calves and bear man hair legs. I shaved as soon as I got home that day.

"There's a magic inside,
    Likes five sounds, Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    (became guilty for my contribution to landfills--all those plastic razors.... all those poverty stricken children digging around in them looking for scraps to sell for food.... )
    I don't know how relevant this is because I don't shave my legs and I'm not a woman, but I use a Merkur Solingen 180. You don't throw it away and the blades can be recycled. I guess Merkur has some products for women, but I know nothing about them. I also use an Omega badger hair brush and soap (made in Italy) and Proraso aftershave (also Italy).

I'm sure there's fodder for a WWII joke in there somewhere.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    I don't know how relevant this is because I don't shave my legs and I'm not a woman, but I use a Merkur Solingen 180. You don't throw it away and the blades can be recycled. I guess Merkur has some products for women, but I know nothing about them. I also use an Omega badger hair brush and soap (made in Italy) and Proraso aftershave (also Italy).

I'm sure there's fodder for a WWII joke in there somewhere.
    That was strangely sexy...hmm.

I've considered the old fashioned blades, but was warned that they're difficult to use, and that being cut is easy. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll look into merkur and see what they have to offer. (Btw.. is it just the handles themselves that are recyclable, or ....)

"There's a magic inside,

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I stopped shaving a few months ago for dry skin reasons. It weirded me out how used to havin shaved legs I am though. I never thought I'd care about hairy legs, but I ended up feeling a little yucky. Going back to shaving once every couple weeks probably. I've never been real meticulous about being clean shaven all the time.
    Me neither. Between dry skin and laziness...I tend to neglect my legs. I don't wear anything that shows my legs but if I'm going to be doing any leg rubbing/trips up north, I'll shave them. I probably wouldn't bother even then if it weren't for the fact that using topical steroids on my legs altered the hair texture and it is...um...unpleasant. I only notice I need to shave my underarms when my deodorant stops working.
    Likes five sounds, cm81 liked this post

I've considered the old fashioned blades, but was warned that they're difficult to use, and that being cut is easy.
    Yup.

(Btw.. is it just the handles themselves that are recyclable, or ....)
    The blades are just simple steel, so they're recyclable. That said, good luck finding somewhere to take them.
    Likes cm81, GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I've considered the old fashioned blades, but was warned that they're difficult to use, and that being cut is easy.
    There's a bit of a learning curve, but you're probably not going to kill or maim yourself like with a straight razor. This is the model I have: Amazon.com: Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor: Health & Personal Care

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll look into merkur and see what they have to offer.
    They have a huge line of products, many of which are available on Amazon. You can view their entire catalog on the company website, but it's in German.

(Btw.. is it just the handles themselves that are recyclable, or ....)
    You just replace the blade every so often. It's sandwiched between the two pieces of the head, which are screwed onto the threaded handle. This is what the blades are like: Amazon.com: Merkur Super Double Edge Razor Blades - Pack of 10 Blades - Made in Germany: Health & Personal Care

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    The blades are just simple steel, so they're recyclable. That said, good luck finding somewhere to take them.
    If she's in Portland she can find a way to recycle anything.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes GarrotTheThief, cm81 liked this post

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Personally, I love the feeling of hot wax on my skin.

Disgusting.
    Real men use epilators.